Anybody read German? I ran this thru google translate and got nothing useful.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
2m4xqymf2jp71.jpg

Some guy found it in his grandfathers attic.

SaltyNuts

Platinum Member
May 1, 2001
Hohe = ho, like as we know it, whore

qualitatserntem = the original maker (in this case the original maker of this thread, the context is clear)

durch = in the sense

superphosphat = I'm not going to type this, too bad, but let's just say, "super non-normal, sexuality wise"...

am-sup = and more

• Haha
Reactions: dank69

uclaLabrat

Diamond Member
Aug 2, 2007
No clue what "Hone" translates as. Sounds like basically "quality harvest through super-phosphate am.-sup."

Edit: duh it's "hohe", not hone...translates as height. High quality?

And I have no clue what am-sup means. To me it means basically quality assured through their process, referring to the metallurgy.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
never mind. i get tired of explaining to people why they're so fucking stupid and hostile. its a pointless endeavor.

Reactions: Muse

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
am-sup-ka = Ammoniated superphosphate...
narke is a mining region in Sweden...what that means relative to this...? It's also some kind of electric ray. (fish) and an electric jet ski.
durch = by
qualitats = quality
ernten = to harvest
So...
height quality to harvest by Ammoniated superphosphate

probably a fertilizer sales trinket.

Reactions: shortylickens

SaltyNuts

Platinum Member
May 1, 2001
And Shorty wonders why nearly everyone dislikes him.

LOL, who was he replying to with that? He was ON FIRE!!! Chill dude, its just an internet forum. These dorks troll me 1000 times harder than they troll you, and I just take it and laugh it off LOL. You don't have a sense of humor, you won't survive around here. Or if you are anything other than a total dork like all the others on here besides me LOL...

dasherHampton

Platinum Member
Jan 19, 2018
It does say "high quality harvest" through the use of "superphosphate". Superphosphate was evidently the first chemical fertilizer, first produced in the mid 1800's.

I think the deduction that it is a fertilizer company's promotional trinket is probably correct. Could have some value, I guess, if its a rare item.