Anybody living in the Phoenix area willing to put me up for a night or two?

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
I got a rather nice phone call and email the other day, informing me that a company wanted to fly me out for training for some potential new work. I'll be out in Phoenix 4/8-4/10, but I'd like to have them extend the flight to the 11th or 12th so I can rent a car and drive around a little. I was in Phoenix 2 or 3 years ago and it was absolutely beautiful.

So yeah, if you're somewhere in Phoenix and you'd be up for this, we could either work something out monetarily or I just buy enough beer/booze to drown a small child. LMK ^_^

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
Reminder, this is a geek forum...you're prolly better off offering free hardware. :p

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
Originally posted by: jjsole
Reminder, this is a geek forum...you're prolly better off offering free hardware. :p

Oh, I'll give you something hard, that's for sure.

Like this shiny new aluminum pre-amp case!

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
Hmmm, thanks. It wouldn't be a big deal for me to just stay at the hotel another night, but they'll be putting me up in some place nice, so I'd rather spend that $200 elsewhere.

OdiN

Banned
Mar 1, 2000
Originally posted by: EvilYoda
Hmmm, thanks. It wouldn't be a big deal for me to just stay at the hotel another night, but they'll be putting me up in some place nice, so I'd rather spend that $200 elsewhere.

You could always just check in to somewhere else....I know...how illogical, but anyway.

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
Originally posted by: OdiN

You could always just check in to somewhere else....I know...how illogical, but anyway.

yeah, I know, but that's...more work! Oh well, I'll work it out. A few of my friends/coworkers got invited to the training too, so I'm going to see if they'd like to stay an extra day with me.

Linux23

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000

Blasphemy.

;)

Edit. I would have definately put you up EvilYoda, but the last couch guest I had is still complaining about a sore behind.;)

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
Originally posted by: Linux23

Blasphemy.

;)

Edit. I would have definately put you up EvilYoda, but the last couch guest I had is still complaining about a sore behind.;)
teh buttsechs :Q

Linux23

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000
Originally posted by: Howard

Blasphemy.

;)

Did you fully recover from last time?

venkman

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2007
Originally posted by: Howard

Blasphemy.

;)

I just assumed it was due to an old and uncomfortable couch. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
No big deal...if someone steps up, great...otherwise, I'll figure something out. It'll be nice just to be out of Michigan at the beginning of April.