Anybody in Salt Lake city want to run a quick errand? ($100)

Pantoot

Golden Member
Jun 6, 2002
Longshot, but here's the story.

I run a company that sells products to Harmon's grocery, and need a little detective work done. Nothing shady or anything, I just need someone to go to 3 different stores and get some photos of our displays. (I am too far away to come in and do it myself)

Basically the job would be to visit 3 different Harmon's stores, and take 3 sets of photos at each store.

1) Far away showing the section we are in
2) Medium close up showing the specific shelf area and adjacent shelves
3) close up showing my specific product.

(maybe take a couple of each to make sure we get good ones.)

I will pay $100 for your time. Paypal, wire, ach, gift cards, third-party post-dated out of state check, you name it.

PM if you are interested.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Are you willing to consider payment in the form of Velveeta sculptures of anthropomorphized invertebrates?

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
Sorry man, ATOT members do not get out of bed in the morning for less than 1000 bucks. Plus I don't think Mormons are allowed to use the internet...

JPS35

Apr 9, 2006
I sent your link to my son. He lives near there and may be interested.

ManyBeers

Platinum Member
Aug 30, 2004
I live in Salt Lake and have the time. I don't know how to PM so you PM me.

misterlindsey

Nov 30, 2016
Longshot, but here's the story.

I run a company that sells products to Harmon's grocery, and need a little detective work done. Nothing shady or anything, I just need someone to go to 3 different stores and get some photos of our displays. (I am too far away to come in and do it myself)

Basically the job would be to visit 3 different Harmon's stores, and take 3 sets of photos at each store.

1) Far away showing the section we are in
2) Medium close up showing the specific shelf area and adjacent shelves
3) close up showing my specific product.

(maybe take a couple of each to make sure we get good ones.)

I will pay $100 for your time. Paypal, wire, ach, gift cards, third-party post-dated out of state check, you name it.

PM if you are interested.
Can have them to you tomorrow at five. I live by the Harmons on 100 South. Can collaborate live to get the shots you need while I'm out there.

-Matt
MisterLindsey@gmail.com

Pantoot

Golden Member
Jun 6, 2002
First two to PM me have replies. If you didn't get a reply stay tuned in case someone drops out.

Thanks all.