Anybody got VPIC.EXE please email it to me

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
You know, I probably actually have VPIC on a floppy somewhere, but I don't know how to begin to find it. :p

There's got a to be a freeware windows equivalent, have you looked for one?

Also, what images would those be? Or shouldn't I ask? ;) If they're GIF, JPG, or BMP I could throw together a little utility in no time.

Oct 9, 1999
not that I couldnt write one. yes there are .jpg .bmp .gif

I am using a photo browser.. its pretty good. just that I have to click on them to go to the next one.. no slide show.

I was looking for a full screen slide show.

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
If you can't find your DOS viewer, have you tried ACDSee? It has a fullscreen slideshow mode. You can now run the trial version indefinitely if you agree to dl ads. I have the registered version and I love it.

Nutcase99

Golden Member
Dec 22, 1999
Another vote for ACDSee, I use that program and I really love it. I mean its probably one of the best viewers out there IMHO.

rahvin

Elite Member
Oct 10, 1999
AcdSee also sells a program to catalog Kodak PhotoCD's. Definately recommend their image products, AcdSee is a kick butt image viewer with nearly every feature you could want. I probably wouldn't get any of their image editors, but the viewers kick butt.

kingofslack

Apr 20, 2000
Or Lview Pro, it's a good one too and it's been around since the dawn of time. Not that its age makes it better, but you know it's totally OG if I used to run it on my 286 :D
Slack on...