anybody feeling especially nice today?

weezergirl

Diamond Member
May 24, 2000
just wondering if anybody happens to have any extra amazon.com gift certificates that they don't want or don't need to use. or if anybody knows of any amazon.com codes besides $10.00 off $125.00 (i'm buying something that is 149). i'm in dire need of money and i'm a poor college student and amazon is the only place i can find that sells this :( blah. but oh wells...pm if u have any info thanks.

Jothaxe

Golden Member
Apr 5, 2001
Hmm... I am a bit disappointed now, because I am feeling especially nice today, but I dont have any amazon.com gift certificates or codes. What will I do with myself now? ;)

BigSmooth

Lifer
Aug 18, 2000
What is it that you're buying? Perhaps we can help you find it cheaper somewhere else.

BigSmooth

Lifer
Aug 18, 2000
Also, there are some Amazon codes that only work in certain departments (like wireless). There's a 5 off 45 in any dept. floating around but I don't think that helps you much. :(

weezergirl

Diamond Member
May 24, 2000
ok, i've searched a lot actually and the one site i found that had it for cheaper (around 70 bucks, some russian site) i found that that site is ripping people off. it's a lomo compact LC-A. the only other place i can find it is e-bay, but everybody is from russia and i've had bad experience dealing with people from overseas. if anybody knows of a cheaper place i will be ever so greatful! the only reason i am unwilling to pay 150 is because i'm really poor and i have to save for summer school and because the camera really isn't even worth 150. thanks for all that help! and ha ha to all the sarcastic replies hehe. :p

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
my mistake, i didn't see you mentioned it in your post.

I'll see what I can find. Sorry I can't help with donations, but I'm only a student with no cash flow

BigSmooth

Lifer
Aug 18, 2000
weezergirl, I searched everywhere and Amazon is the only reputable place I could find that carries it. I did find some suspect-looking storefronts that had it, and there are plenty on e[/b]Bay. :confused: I think your best bet is to just use the $10 off $125... or wait until a better coupon comes along. :(