Anybody actually got LAN ports in the bathroom?

JC

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2000
I've got a few extra keystone jacks, I was wondering if I'd be the only one.....?

JC

JC

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2000
For those extended visits.......and for LAN partiers so they can take a break without missing a beat ;)

Ameesh

Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
:);):(:eek::disgust::D:|:Q:p:cool::frown::confused:
rolleye.gif
:confused::frown::cool::p:Q:|:D:disgust::eek::(;):):);):(:eek::disgust::D:|:Q:p:cool::frown::confused:
rolleye.gif
:confused::frown::cool::p:Q:|:D:disgust::eek::(;):):);):(:eek::disgust::D:|:Q:p:cool::frown::confused:
rolleye.gif
:confused::frown::cool::p:Q:|:D:disgust::eek::(;):)

Squisher

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000
I've 8 jacks spread throughout the house, but none in the lou.

BTW-I've got a buddy with a $1500 stereo in his bathroom.

Tominator

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999

<< Those are some HARDCORE LAN partiers >>

Considering the food served at such parties one would might conclude that multiple jacks were not only looked on with favor, but extremely necessary.....:disgust:

....I went wireless....:D...so to speak...

PsychoAndy

Lifer
Dec 31, 2000

<< I've 8 jacks spread throughout the house, but none in the lou.

BTW-I've got a buddy with a $1500 stereo in his bathroom.
>>

hey, stereos in the bathroom are cool. you can rock out on the can and sing in the shower :D

BTW, i want either 802.11b/network port, phone, and stereo in the bathroom. the bathroom should be a place where you should be able to relax, take it easy, put on some SNL celebrity jeopardy clips, lean back and let 'er rip.

PsychoAndy

Lifer
Dec 31, 2000
oh, and you'll never miss an important call if you put a phone in the bathroom either. just make sure you get a speakerphone, cause youre hands are probably gonna be occupied.

Cougar

Golden Member
Feb 26, 2000
at one of my old jobs we had a computer technician come in and he said that he had just laid out specs for a job and they were installing phone lines in each stall. I sure hope everyone brought their own phones :)

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
I am sad to admit that I've got cat5 running into my bathroom, now to get the wall cut out and a plexi plastic shield for the monitor and I'll be able to nef from my tub :p

Nocturnal

Lifer
Jan 8, 2002
no, but im looking forward to the day that im rich enough to put a nice lappy in my bathroom.

one that will come down automatically when i sit on the toilet. connecting to the net, and on my network. LOL.

melly

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002

<< :);):(:eek::disgust::D:|:Q:p:cool::frown::confused:
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
:confused::frown::cool::p:Q:|:D:disgust::eek::(;):)
>>

LMFAO!