Any websites where I can advertise my eBay auction?

fwtong

Feb 26, 2002
I want to try to increase traffic to my ebay items. Are there any websites where I can advertise my auctions?

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Good question, I'd like to know as well for future reference :)

Cheers fwtong :beer:

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001
I'll bet noone ever, not ever in the history of ebay, has wondered where they can advertise their auction in order to attract more bidders. You, fwtong, win the Unique Thought of the Day Award. Please step forward to accept your trophy. :)

fwtong

Feb 26, 2002
Originally posted by: HappyPuppy
I'll bet noone ever, not ever in the history of ebay, has wondered where they can advertise their auction in order to attract more bidders. You, fwtong, win the Unique Thought of the Day Award. Please step forward to accept your trophy. :)

Uh, thank you for your throughly sarcastic, useless and stupid reponse. I'm looking for a recommendation for such a site, not some lame, sarcastic response that is of absolutely no use to me.

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001
Too bad you don't have a sense of humor you slimey little pipsqueak. You might enjoy life more if you get the stick out of your ass and loosen up a little. If you're old enough I would suggest chugging down a few beers. If not smoke a few bowls or roll a fatty and get high. There is more to life than being serious. That's why most of us are here . ;)

fwtong

Feb 26, 2002
Too bad you don't have a sense of humor you slimey little pipsqueak. You might enjoy life more if you get the stick out of your ass and loosen up a little. If you're old enough I would suggest chugging down a few beers. If not smoke a few bowls or roll a fatty and get high. There is more to life than being serious. That's why most of us are here . ;)

I do have a sense of humor, just not when someone is insulting me. I just guess it's too hard for me to lower myself to your level of intelligence and find humor when in insults directed at me. So I'm sorry that I find very little humor in your pathetic attempt at being amusing by first insulting me, then flaming me.

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001
Originally posted by: fwtong

I do have a sense of humor, just not when someone is insulting me. I just guess it's too hard for me to lower myself to your level of intelligence and find humor when in insults directed at me. So I'm sorry that I find very little humor in your pathetic attempt at being amusing by first insulting me, then flaming me.

You would have to climb a very tall ladder and fall off of it before you could lower yourself to my level of intelligence. :D

2cool4u

Sep 19, 2001
Originally posted by: fwtong

I think for some reason he was being quite serious. I too think this is a good idea, but isn't it a little redundent to advertise for an auction where ther eis already a search function and the advertising is already done for you?