Any WCW fans? I saw Scott Steiner today at Gold's Gym.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Dedpuhl

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Goldberg should not recieve a push. He has a ego the size of Texas. He is not a good wrestler, his interviews are weak, and he is way overrated.

Swag1138

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2000
Start pushing Abbot?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
HES A NO TALENT! Hes got no wrestling skill, no mic skill, and no charisma. Why the even kept him around is beyond me.

And goldberg is such a turd. At least hes selling moves, and being more cooperative nowadays, but hes still got one of the biggest egos in the buisness. Besides, they couldnt push him anymore than they already are.

And Kevin Nash, while he used to be my favorite wrestler, has become little more than a tall lump of crap. He has gotten sooooooooo lazy! Kick Nash outta WCW. That will do a whole heck of a lot to increase backstage morale, and with good morale, comes better perfomers.

FatAlbo

Golden Member
May 11, 2000

<< << They're a waste compared to the real talent in WCW. >>

When you talk about waste, you need to talk about Kevin Nash, did you see the main event on Monday?
>>

That was the saddest hyped main event I've seen in a long time. But then again, I guess that should be expected with WCW.

At least they've stopped putting Tank Abbott as 3 Count's &quot;manager.&quot; I still have bad memories of Abbott trying to sing the song at the last PPV. . .<shudder>

KidViciou$

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
HAHAHAHAHA, ABBOT TRIED TO SING?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHHA

i like abbot for the simple fact that he has no charisma and because he looks mean which he is. he looks like a criminal, that is why he should be pushed