Any way to test if I put Photoblocker on correctly?

Koenigsegg

Banned
Jun 29, 2005
http://www.photoblocker.com/

Other than actually..running a red light in a known red light camera area? I tried taking a picture with a regular camera and it showed up fine but I'd imagine the flashes the red light cameras use are different. Is there any way to test it out then?

Koenigsegg

Banned
Jun 29, 2005
There's no way you can tell if it's actually on or not since it's just a clear coat of spray you put in the license plate..

Ikonomi

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2003
Top Gear proved if you go fast enough speed cameras can't catch you. If you're really a Koenigsegg, it shouldn't be a problem.

Koenigsegg

Banned
Jun 29, 2005
Originally posted by: LoKe
Or if a cop happens to pull up on your left or right?

What are you talking about? You spray it on, it's clear. You can't see it, end of story..

EyeMWing

Banned
Jun 13, 2003
The ONLY way to fool these cameras is 170mph. If the flash on your normal camera didn't do it, the flash on their camera won't, either.

Maximus96

Diamond Member
Nov 9, 2000
I read those things are gimmics. some import car magazine did a test and article on it like 4-5 years ago, didn't work then...probably doesn't work now...

Koenigsegg

Banned
Jun 29, 2005
There are countless news stories that have convered the product and they've all agreed the product works. They've interviewed many police officers who admitted that there's no way for them to get around this..

Maximus96

Diamond Member
Nov 9, 2000
well, if it really works, how come your camera didn't overexpose the picture like its suppose to? i'd love to get some if it really works.

Koenigsegg

Banned
Jun 29, 2005
The idea of this product is not to freely run red light camers, which, I'm sure most people will agree, the concept behind these things are used simply to generate revenue..but rather to prevent the case of accidentally being caught in the middle of an intersection and having to pay a $370 fine because of it.

I'm sure there's not a one of us who has been caught beinge in an intersection for just a split second when that light turned red, and were being completely safe otherwise..