Any unlocked phones made today that still take a standard (mini) SIM card? Need an unlocked, 4G LTE (T-Mobile) cell, that takes mini-SIM.

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001
I'm having a heck of a time finding a phone that is 4G LTE capable (also with 'HD Voice' or 'VoLTE', for T-Mobile), that also still takes a standard ("mini") SIM card. (Dual-SIM capable with Mini and micro, or mini and nano, also acceptable. As long as one of them is standard/mini..) Prefer Android 9.0 or better, but would settle for Android 7.0/7.1 or better.

I think that the phone that was a 4G LTE phone on T-Mobile with HD Voice, was a Blu Dash L4 LTE, which came out in late 2017 / early 2018. I think that it may have Android 7.0/7.1 on it, not sure. The battery swelled up. I can't seem to find an exact battery replacement, so I'm looking for a phone instead.

Budget is up to $150, maybe a little more.

Eventually, going to have to take the SIM/phone to a T-Mobile store and get it swapped with a newer, up-to-date SIM (Nano-SIM with physical adapters), and a new-ish (Android 9.0 or newer) phone.

Edit: Only looking at new (but budget brands like Blu are OK), no refurb or used, please.