Any suggestions for a really comfortable and good looking messenger / sling bag?

gopunk

Lifer
Jul 7, 2001
comfortable and good looking are the two biggies for me...

special pockets for cell phone and cd player would be extra perks that i would be impressed with as well.

it seems like it's really hard to find the perfect bag :(

thanks!

btw to give you an idea, i really dig this bag... but i have no idea how comfortable it is

also i think this bag is pretty nifty

stonecold3169

Platinum Member
Jan 30, 2001
THIS saddlebag is the one that I use day in and day out for school, it looks super nice, the suede is top notch, and it's comfy as all hell. Plus, if you have a laptop it's designed to hold it and keep it safe while at the same time looking like a casual bag so that you don't become a target. Pretty good deal when I picked mine up a few years back clearenced at omax for $10 :)

gopunk

Lifer
Jul 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Triumph
You mean a purse?

no, i did not mean a purse. what, you've never heard of a messenger bag? ever see a war movie? those bags that the medics carry? or more recently... bike messengers and postmen?

m2kewl

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2001
Originally posted by: stonecold3169
THIS saddlebag is the one that I use day in and day out for school, it looks super nice, the suede is top notch, and it's comfy as all hell. Plus, if you have a laptop it's designed to hold it and keep it safe while at the same time looking like a casual bag so that you don't become a target. Pretty good deal when I picked mine up a few years back clearenced at omax for $10 :)

i got this in all black w/an Apple logo. very comfortable.