• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Any substantial drawbacks with the Moto G Power?

bbhaag

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2011
So yesterday my son was getting a glass out of the cupboard and didn't realize there was another one underneath it. Needless to say the cup came crashing down and obliterated the screen on my Moto g6....sigh....So now I'm in need of a new phone in the $200-$249 range. I was happy with my G6 as really the only thing I do with my phone is make calls(duh), text, send emails, and occasionally surf the web. Nothing heavy at all.

So I'm with Verizon and see the Moto G Power 2021 version can be had for around $200. I've read the reviews and it seems decent for the price but as always just wanted to ask here first before I pull the trigger. Let me know what you guys think of it and if you have another suggestion let me know.

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
Moto X4 user here, been very happy with it. Haven't used G Power but I would not hesitate to buy another Motorola phone.

ASK THE COMMUNITY