Any problems from ordering from beachcamera.com?

episodic

Lifer
Feb 7, 2004
I've read the resellerratings - they are 'decent'. . .

Thoughts on getting a budget dslr from them?

Dec 10, 2005
Decent? 9.13/10 on RR and 4.75/5 on Pricegrabber.com

blurredvision put BeachCamera.com as a reliable place to buy equipment from in the sticky thread. I plan on order a lens from them once I get home for the summer.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
A++ SELLER FSAT SHIPPING WOULD DO BUINSNESS AGSIN!

/ebay

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
there is NOTHING to fear when ordering from them, i knwo i got at least 2 camera bags from them and im sure some other stuff, easy ordering fast shipment, and IIRC it was cheaper then Adorama and B&H for what i was ordering which is why i used them, also no tax

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
I jus tbought a lens from them that was $50 cheaper than BHphotovideo. Got the tracking number and it shoul dbe here on Monday. First time I ordered from them but felt comfortable after seeing thier ratings on resellerratings.com

BornStar

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2001
I bought a XTi and a Sigma 17-70 from them a few weeks ago. I ordered it on Thursday, it went out on Friday and I had it in my hands on Tuesday. The reason it took so long for them to ship is because I had them ship to an address other than the one I have listed on my card. I'll definitely order from them again.

pradeep1

Golden Member
Jun 4, 2005
I've bought a lot of equipment from beachcamera and they have good prices and excellent service. First Class operation by my opinion.

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Originally posted by: episodic
I've read the resellerratings - they are 'decent'. . .
Are you sure about that? Anyone who actually read their ResellerRatings probably wouldn't be making this thread.

They have 9+ on both lifetime and six-month ratings, which ranks them at the top of the class.

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
Originally posted by: rudder
I jus tbought a lens from them that was $50 cheaper than BHphotovideo. Got the tracking number and it shoul dbe here on Monday. First time I ordered from them but felt comfortable after seeing thier ratings on resellerratings.com

Got my lens on Monday. I was hesitant as well since thier prices were so good which usually means trouble. But resellerratings showed them to be reliable. This was my first pruchase with them and it went very well.