any place to buy ut3 for cheap this week

j0j081

Banned
Aug 26, 2007
I need to buy UT3 by this weekend. That's when my friend will be ready to play it. We like to sync our gaming lol. Are there any good deals on it this week? I can't seem to find any at the big box stores unless someone knows of a coupon or something. Thanks.

j0j081

Banned
Aug 26, 2007
well I could but I don't think it would be here in time. If I get two day shipping today Wednesday when would it arrive?

XNice

Golden Member
Jun 24, 2000
Originally posted by: j0j081
well I could but I don't think it would be here in time. If I get two day shipping today Wednesday when would it arrive?

I love easy math questions. Answer: Friday.

Proof: 2 days after Wednesday is Friday. If you ship something on Wednesday that takes two days, then the day it should arrive is Friday. Just make sure you order before 5pm. =)

EvilComputer92

Golden Member
Aug 25, 2004
I'm also looking for this game if I can get it a bit cheaper. I haven't heard of gogamer before. Is it a reliable site to purchase from? It seems like a pretty good deal otherwise.

xboxist

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2002
Originally posted by: EvilComputer92
I'm also looking for this game if I can get it a bit cheaper. I haven't heard of gogamer before. Is it a reliable site to purchase from? It seems like a pretty good deal otherwise.

I've never had experience with them, but it is certainly a popular retail website.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
lots of people here use gogamer.
i ordered from them once and had no problems.

it may take 2 days to actually ship, but not all places ship same day. so you may not get it in exactly 2 days.

j0j081

Banned
Aug 26, 2007
Originally posted by: XNice

Proof: 2 days after Wednesday is Friday. If you ship something on Wednesday that takes two days, then the day it should arrive is Friday. Just make sure you order before 5pm. =)

that's not true at all. if you buy something from newegg.com for example, a lot of the time it will take at 24 hours to process and ship. therefore instead of 3 days it takes 4 or 5. they charge extra for rush processing for that very reason. I absolutey must have the game by Friday so guess I will be going retail and probably paying too much.

pcslookout

Lifer
Mar 18, 2007
Originally posted by: pontifex
lots of people here use gogamer.
i ordered from them once and had no problems.

it may take 2 days to actually ship, but not all places ship same day. so you may not get it in exactly 2 days.

This is why all online retailers should tell you how long it may take that day to get your idea out.

Oyeve

Lifer
Oct 18, 1999
I used GoGamer to get the European version of The Witcher and received it in 3 days.

Dec 30, 2004
Originally posted by: XNice

that's not true at all. if you buy something from newegg.com for example, a lot of the time it will take at 24 hours to process and ship. therefore instead of 3 days it takes 4 or 5. they charge extra for rush processing for that very reason. I absolutey must have the game by Friday so guess I will be going retail and probably paying too much.

You can use rush order processing for $3 and they'll get it out by the end of the day= you get it by the end of the day friday.