Any pic requests from the NY Auto Show?

Doggiedog

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000
Originally posted by: icejunkie
Probably gonna be there Saturday as well..

What will you be wearing :p

2 kids on my sleeves. :D Actually, I don't plan out my wardrobe that far. :p

Just look for an Asian guy about 5'10 170lbs with 2 kids and an Asian wife about 5'4".

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
I'm gonna yell out "Doggiedog" every five minutes, please respond when you hear me! :p

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: werk
I think I'm going to go to the sneak preview tomorrow after lunch. Anybody else?

What time is the sneak peek werk? :confused:

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein
I think I'm going to go to the sneak preview tomorrow after lunch. Anybody else?

All day tomorrow. It's hardly a sneak preview (even though that's what they call it), the hours are the same and it's open to the public, so I don't see why they don't just say the show starts tomorrow.

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999

All day tomorrow. It's hardly a sneak preview (even though that's what they call it), the hours are the same and it's open to the public, so I don't see why they don't just say the show starts tomorrow.

:cool:

quikah

Diamond Member
Apr 7, 2003
See if Porsche has the Cayman on display. See if you can get them justify the price over the Boxster S. :)

Doggiedog

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000
I'm gonna yell out "Doggiedog" every five minutes, please respond when you hear me! :p

I'll make it even more easier for you.

I'll be the Asian guy with a camera. How about that? ;)

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Well I've been here for a few hours guys. Subaru's press conference was earlier in the day and I regretfully report that there was no new Impreza information. Subaru only unveiled two new cars, the Forrester XT, and the Forrester LL Bean. The B9 Tribeca is here as well. The only Impreza here is an 05 STi in the corner along with a few Legacy's. This is seriously dissapointing.

I spoke to someone from Subaru of America management and he only would tell me that the new Impreza won't be "unveiled" until later this year (fall) and won't be released until 2006 (as a 2007 model year) over here. He said it will be a redesign though.

That tells me that '06 will remain the same for the Impreza in the United States, but probably with some minor updates. Perhaps a 2.5 WRX? I don't know. The gentlemen I spoke with was not quite fluent in English so I couldn't really press for any more info.

There definitley will not be a new redesign for at least of few more months.

Bah...just found an answer to my question on another website.

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
Carrera GT looks so much better in Carrera GT Silver or Red. LOL @ LEGO XC90

abc

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 1999
hopefully someone spends alot of battery time on the BMW3 and the Lexus IS?

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
Originally posted by: abc
hopefully someone spends alot of battery time on the BMW3 and the Lexus IS?
Lots of shots of the IS, the 3 was swamped, I didn't get any shots. Got some M5 shots though.

abc

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 1999
oh well, 1outta2 ain't bad.

would you say does either car look look better/worse in person?

what you mean the 3 was swamped, you didn't want to take a shot with other strangers in the pic? that wouldn't have been a problem I'd imagine.

Eli

Oct 9, 1999
I was going to photoshop a picture of the GM logo into a picture of a gutter, but after I opened Photoshop and started looking for suitable images on Google, I realized I didn't really know how to do it(good), so I gave up.

lol