Any new Oblivion expansions?

sprtnbsblplya

Jul 26, 2007
Does anyone know if Bethesda is planning anymore expansions for Oblivion?
Already beat Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles, I need more!!!

Wheelock

May 3, 2007
From Wikipedia:

"On July 9, 2007 at E3 2007, it was announced that a GOTY (Game of the Year) Edition would be released with both Shivering Isles and Knights of The Nine included, with a predicted release date of September 2007. It is however unknown whether it will include the popular add-on quests (such as Mehrunes Razor, Vile Lair, etc.). The GOTY Edition will be released on the Xbox 360 and PS3 at the price of US$59.99 and US$49.99 for the PC."

sprtnbsblplya

Jul 26, 2007
Thats not a new expansion, just a full package of everything that is already out. I already have all of those so there is no need to buy them all again.

I'm looking for something totally new...

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Theres about a thousand free expansions for Oblivion floating all over the World Wide Web.

Bateluer

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
Probably won't see an Oblivion expansion announced until Fallout 3 is further along in development. Morrowind had 2 expansions, so at least 1 more expansion for Oblivion isn't far fetched. Hopefully they fix the dialogue problems and add some story based companions. I don't think they could do a proper party, but some good henchmen wouldn't be hard for them to add. The mod community has already made plenty of companion addons.