Any MMORPGs currently looking for and accepting beta testers?

dcpsoguy

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2000
I have a lot of free time, and a good computer, so I say, what the hell? Is there any?

faZZter

Golden Member
Feb 21, 2001
I think Shadowbane is still taking apps......maybe apply for SWG while your at it, might get in later.

LH

Golden Member
Feb 16, 2002
Shadowbane? Why bother.

Might as well wait for the next crop of MMOGs(Lineage II, Everquest II, that other Destination Games MMOG, etc)

dcpsoguy

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2000
Why does this thread bring a tear to your eye? And thank you for the people who have replied so far. Anybody else?

LordJezo

Banned
May 16, 2001
The last one I tried was The Sims Online.

A week later I threw the cd against the wall in disgust.

Stupid chat room garbage.. I have gotten more real action of ATOT then cyber nook on the sims.

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
Originally posted by: LH
Shadowbane? Why bother.

Might as well wait for the next crop of MMOGs(Lineage II, Everquest II, that other Destination Games MMOG, etc)

well, lineage II for sures.......ragnorok usa was dumped...boooo....that one space mmorpg that looked like homeworld but better...what that called again?...and swg when it comes out....

EXman

Lifer
Jul 12, 2001
anyone heard anything more about the Star Wars Galaxies???

Gosh I might get back into MMPORGs just to make some more money! DoC lets you sell on eGay! Freaking Sony EQ bastards/eGay shut my biz down.

LiekOMG

Golden Member
Jul 5, 2000
Hmm lets see. SWG is in like beta2 right now. They should start accepting a lot more people when they begin beta3.
I got into EVE beta - and although it looked really pretty, it was just so confusing and buggy, i couldn't figure out what to do.
Horizons is also taking beta apps now. I don't know when they plan to start it, but you can sign up.
EQ2 is far away, so don't even worry about that yet. And uhh, i can't think of anything else at the moment. I'll post again if I remember anything else.