Any legit girl gamers here?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cappuccino

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2013
h484B3B32
Cute kitties :D

Phanuel

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2008
"Race refers to a person's physical characteristics, such as bone structure and skin, hair, or eye color."

Gender is what you're actually talking about. And then we get into a whole 'nother ball of wax with transition individuals...

Zanovar

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2011
"Race refers to a person's physical characteristics, such as bone structure and skin, hair, or eye color."

Gender is what you're actually talking about. And then we get into a whole 'nother ball of wax with transition individuals...

:sneaky:

Bart*Simpson

Jul 21, 2015
www.canadaka.net

Race also applies to religion, at least according to the assholes who call me a 'RACIST!!!' for criticizing Islam.

aigomorla

CPU, Cases&Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
I have closed this thread as it appears to be a dangerous road to doom, and no i am not talking about the PC game Doom.

If there are real females genuniely looking for other females to game with well, please ask for permission first in the moderator discussion section as i may need higher up approval for such a delicate topic.

Otherwise next time i see a topic like this i also contribute in the form of issuing Temp Bans.

PC and Gaming Moderator Aigomorla

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.