Any good company party stories?

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
years back at a company xmas party during a raffle a friend of mine won a cordless phone...he proceeds to rag on how awful a prize he won...

well our manager proceeds to tell him how nice a phone it is..and how he wouldn't mind one of those himself and goes on and on...so my friend says well if you like i that much if you win we trade for whatever you win..they shake hands

the manager proceeds to win a 36 inch flatscreen tv...laughter erupts from all the people that knew about the deal ..boy did he feel stupid when he had to give it up for a cordless phone...

Rage187

Lifer
Dec 30, 2000
Christmas party and we are all drunk. One of the female project managers starts bragging how she's screwing one of the guys on the products team. Little did she know that the man's wife was in the group of people she was talking to.

1 knocked over table and 6 stiches later and both the man and the girl were fired.

invidia

Platinum Member
Oct 8, 2006
At Blizzard's xmas party years back, we all decided which News Years resolution we should do. Unfortunately, we all decided to drop the Diablo franchise forever, and fire all the guys who worked on it

RelaxTheMind

Platinum Member
Oct 15, 2002
I worked for a company that sounded a lot like "Smell". We got people to hang up on customers and started playing football on the floor of the call center. So if you happened to call tech support that day and got hung up on... sorry.