Any Football lovers here?

Farbio

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2000
i'm a diehard bucs fan...thanks for keyshawn though jaydee, we do appreciate it:)

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
Denver Broncos I've been a fan 33 years. We finally got superbowl wins,and they where back to back against the toughest opponents of the time. "TD" Davis is back healthy,but I think it is too early to tell if they even have a chance at playoffs until the QB situation is sorted out.I will stay with them though ,hell or high water.

jaydee

Diamond Member
May 6, 2000
We needed the draft picks more (I guess). Anyway for $7 mill or so that he demanded it just wasn't worth it. I was actually rooting for Tampa in the playoffs. Not this year though. A much improved defense, Vinny back at QB, and one less reciever I like our chances.

Mday

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
i like it when the announcer says, gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal. goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal. gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal.

i still don't know why she took her jersey off, and why i've seen men do it too... :eek:

oops, forgot the :p

Daedalus

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Bucs and Jets are teams making a move. Bucs are the team to beat in the Central IMO. Vikings are overrated. Pack is going down. Detroit could be a surprise. But I'm mostly interested in the Bears and how the defense develops there. Could be fun if it all comes together.

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
For the NFL: Go Seahawks!!!!!!

For the CFL: BC LIONS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

Cheers,
Aquaman

mjquilly

Golden Member
Jun 12, 2000
I've always liked the Bills. Then they got rid of my hero Thurman Thomas...along w/ Bruce Smith and Andre Reed. What has this world come to???

SUOrangeman

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Redskins have bought the SuperBowl this season. It's been a while since we've partied in DC.

-SUO

SuperGroove

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 1999
Thurman Thomas kinda started not being as good as he used to be a few years ago...

Tripleshot,

It's not so much the quarterback situation, cause Brian Griese is a so so quarterback, it's moreso the Defensive Backs that suck! Multi-Million dollar for that felon, Dale Carter. Worst money spent ever. Well...there was Tommy Maddox:D

What ever happened to Jeff Lewis? I thought he was alright, but after his injury playing a pick up basketball game, that's all I ever heard about him.

If only the Broncos had elite Cornerbacks, and safeties...we'd be set! If only we'd gotten Carl Pickens instead of Tommy Maddox, we wouldn't have to think about picking up the ol veteran, Andre Reed. If only...

W/O John Elway...sigh:(

Paul

ioverclockmymouse

Jul 16, 2000
Hey the redskins could end up like the Rangers (NHL) by spending tons and not winning. What they gonna do with people like bruce smith for 5 years????hes already old!and for 25 million bucks????Green and Deon are old too.

MrsSkywalker

Jun 30, 2000
Jats? :0
Patriots and Raiders, all the way :)
I like the Patriots players, but I LOVE the Raiders attitude! :) And both teams took on some incredible draft picks (Raiders' new kicker is like 6'3 300+ lbs and averages around 50% accuracy from 55+ yards...I don't think that "roughing the kicker" penalty will apply :) ) And, of course, Patriots have the new coach Bellachek (sp?), so it will be interesting to see how the team shapes up with him in charge. They have a lot of talent individually, but Pete Carrol wasn't exactly the hard ass they needed.

As for the Jets, I hope they get whooped but good this season :)

Farbio

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2000
mrs. skywalker - your raiders kicker is sebastian janokowski, and he's played here at fsu for the past 3 years. he's an amazing weapon, but not quite 300lbs - forget kicker, he'd be an offensive linemen at that size! he's more like 230-250, and hopefully you'll actually get to have him on the team - if he's not deported for selling/possesing ghb, which he was arrested for a few weeks ago. good luck with him!:)

SUOrangeman

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
No, no, no.

WE ARE
SU!

It appeared that a bunch of inebriated males yelled that whenever a female walked by their seats during games at tha Dome.

-SUO

kduncan5

Golden Member
Apr 22, 2000
Not me! Never did care much for sports. Give me a good Horror or Science Fiction movie and I'm happy..... -kd5-