Any Diablo 2 players feel like writing up a strategy guide?

GoldenBear

Banned
Mar 2, 2000
And make your name world famous, be exposed like you've never been before? Be in front of thousands and show a side they've never seen before?

It doesn't have to be TOO long...Maybe a brief walkthrough or strategy as to how to get through the single player missions and some stuff on each of the 5 characters, and some multiplayer strategy. If you're an expert or otherwise love this game, I'm looking for you!

MacGoo

Nov 27, 1999
Or just purchase the Diablo II Official Strategy Guide from your local pc game store. Plenty of information about characters, levels, etc., and just enough of a walkthrough that doesn't give it all away. :)

piku

Diamond Member
May 30, 2000
Ill write one up right now for ya:

Chapter One - How to Beat the Game

Click the left mouse button like you've never clicked before.

Brooks

Banned
Oct 9, 1999
Piku speaking of clicking the mouse, I'm a barbarian with two swords and I swear to god after a fight last night against maybe 15 monsters I litterally had to take a break my finger was starting to ache (and hand).

Chooie

Platinum Member
Nov 8, 1999
Hehe brooks, I know the feeling. What level is your Barbarian? I get the weirdest looks when I tell people I am on act III with a level 19 Barbarian... most of the other characters are at least ~25 by that time. I just waded through everything, with Axe and Mace (or flail) in hand... until I got Hellplague. Now, I have to dump some points into sword mastery, as I feel that this sword will be with me until the end of the game ;)

Whitedog

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 1999
Why would I need a stradegy book? I know how to DUPE!

hehe... just call me Dupe Nukem!

I also know how to use the "Imbue Item" quest as many times as I want to. I have unlimited "rare" items that I want.

*sigh* I wish the realm servers were up enough to play there... I get tired of Cheating. hehe

Whitedog

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 1999
Brooks,
<<Piku speaking of clicking the mouse, I'm a barbarian with two swords and I swear to god after a fight last night against maybe 15 monsters I litterally had to take a break my finger was starting to ache (and hand).>>

That's why you don't play a STUPID barbarian and play a PALADIN!

With the Zeal skill, you attack multiple targets.. With my zeal skill at level 6, I attack 7 times in a row. So.. 15 monsters would be 3 clicks. Having the AXE from Hell helps too, being I kill almost everything with 1 hit, except for uniques... they usually take 2 or 3. :)