• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Any cheap places to get phone screen repaired?

SaltyNuts

Golden Member
May 1, 2001
Dropped my new to me s10+. Acreen is screwed. Took it to a couple places near me, they both want well over $200 to fix the screen. That is insane, I can get a new used one off swappa for less. Are there places out there that charge something more reasonable to replace phone screens? I was thinking like $50 lol. But anything less than $200 is better than nothing.

thecoolnessrune

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005
If it's just the cover glass that's cracked and all touch response looks fine with no damaged pixels, you might be able to find some eBay service to repair it for a little less than $100. If your actual screen or digitizer is damaged then no, it may be insane but the cost of the screen and digitizer is over $150 before you even get into the labor of tearing that whole phone apart to replace it. Might was well just go buy another one.

ASK THE COMMUNITY