Any chance Trump will ever go to jail

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011
She lost and you are still whining about your guy not being able to show any inkling of any wrongdoing after 12 separate investigations and over 20 hours of hearings?

Will you EVER stop whining? How about in ten years, are you done whining then? Can you STOP bringing up irrelevant bullshit as an excuse for your own retardedness then? Is it possible, at all, for you to ever stop whining?

Wow you wrote all that because of the 4 words I posted, and im the one thats whining?

I dare you to find one single post about my "whining" about hillary not going to prison, go ahead, ill wait.

Billb2

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2005
Trump's idea of "Draining the swamp" was a good one and got him elected. But the swamp has been refilled with incompetent, shady characters (Including him).

Campaign financing reform and term limits are what would accomplish "Draining the swamp".

Feb 16, 2005
gonna go with zero chance he'll serve any time, and/or be convicted of a crime. He's slimier than trail from an Achatina achatina,