Raj

Aug 14, 2000

<< isn't that nice ,a high school kid and his toy

i'll give him 2 months before he winds up in a casket
>>

thats me u idiot, and i am 22 years old, and have been riding since i was 11

Raj

Aug 14, 2000
we were only there for a little while. its a local park. no one comes there hardly.

Oct 9, 1999
nice bike.. :)

nicer cars..

my bike is below.. :) Not much of a bike, but it gets me the chicks and transports me at speeds fast enough for anybody.

Raj

Aug 14, 2000

<< Is that a Honda F4? Here is my baby. If it's the F4, then mine's the older brother of yours...:p

Honda F4i

-Jimbo
>>

NICE.

Supahfreak

Golden Member
Jul 21, 2001

<< fer pete's sake folks.... get a real bike....

<a class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.harleydavidson.com" target=blank>HERE</A>
>>

If your gonna call it a real bike at least OWN one. Anyone can make a link to Harley Davidson, go buy one first:p

FreAk:D

Nice F4's guys...

Barnaby W. Füi

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2001
a kiddie on his bike showing off in front of his rice burners...wow, for a sec i thought that pic was a JOKE! but then i read the thread and you're serious...wow.

oh and to the harley guy: harleys are overpriced POS's for 40 year old white men who have small penises and want to feel like badasses.

StrangeRanger

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
I bet you don't wear a helmet either when you ride do you? Fvckin' idiot. I see so many little boys on their bikes go down w/out helmets (I'm an EMT) and they either don't live to lose their virginity, or they live and will never lose it. If you don't wear a helmet you deserve what you are for sure going to get. You WILL for a fact put that bike down, and hard, someday.
j

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Since there are no friggin drivers for my scanner in XP i'll post a link to a site that shows a bike identical to mine. Click on the black/gray pic for a better view.

blk/gray

186 mph top end is on the slow side. Must have tested a slower bike. There seems to be a variation of about 10 mph top end speed in these machines, when tested under identical conditions. Anyway, it's a blast.

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000

<< fer pete's sake folks.... get a real bike.... >>

By "real bike", you mean slow, outdated technology and vastly overpriced because it's so overbranded that people like you will buy into the "mystique" and then declare all other bikes to be crap?

That kind of real bike?

Don't get me wrong, I think it's cool that there's still an american manufacturer, but one bike isn't better than another. It's just whatever makes you happy. I'll bet you're one of those Harley chumps who won't return a wave on the highway 'cuz they think I'm on a Japanese bike. That's soooo cool.

Fausto

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000

<<

<< fer pete's sake folks.... get a real bike.... >>

By "real bike", you mean slow, outdated technology and vastly overpriced because it's so overbranded that people like you will buy into the "mystique" and then declare all other bikes to be crap? That kind of real bike? Don't get me wrong, I think it's cool that there's still an american manufacturer, but one bike isn't better than another. It's just whatever makes you happy. I'll bet you're one of those Harley chumps who won't return a wave on the highway 'cuz they think I'm on a Japanese bike. That's soooo cool. Fausto
>>

You bring up a good point. I have a bike that can eat whatever I meet. Yeah I know the ZX-12 guys debate that and what I have is not as spooky as a gixxer 1000 for twisties, but overall you are dead meat if that's what I wanted. Know what I say to the guy on the scooter, or the 250cc bike when I meet one? "Hi, how ya doing, nice day for a ride" or some such drivel. The point is that he is out there riding and having a good time. He doesn't need to compete with me to do that. God bless em, he's not in a cage I think. Now I pull up and park near the local Harley guys. AND THEY ALL TURN THEIR BACKS TO ME. I got over this 25 years ago. Harley guys (and there are exceptions but this is a general rule) think you are inferior. So, I purposefully walk up to the middle of the bunch. These were "posers" Bike guys know what I mean. They still wouldnt look. Well I laughed out loud at them. Pissed them off, but that is what I wanted anyway. Oh as I left, I heard them talking about racing, and I offerd to make it interesting. I would have put some money on the outcome. Offered odds. No takers. No suprise. Well anyway. I will still say hello to them at the red lights, and they ignore me I'll just rev up and take off making them look like the tired old men they are.

Jan 18, 2001
Right on Fausto1!

Come on dudes, quit yer bashing and bragging... I mean afterall, you would wave to each other on the streets. You wouldn't instantly start telling each other how much u think your bike is better than his...

I ride an old XS1100 ... mostly on touring trips down in and around Texas ...

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Exactly. Thay all have two wheels, they are all fun. Get over yourself. Cruisers are just as interesting in their own way as sportbikes. I am a dyed-in-the-wool sportybike guy, but I would freaking love to have a V-Rod in my garage some day. It's bad enough that all the cagers already hate us, we don't need to have internal factions as well (except for making fun of squids....I know I'm on the moral high ground in that case;)).

Fausto