Any alternatives to using a shaver to remove facial hair?

etalns

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2001
I have a very hard time with shavers because it irritates my skin, I was wondering if anyone knew of any hair removal creams etc I could use rather than shaving, my skinf eels awful for days after shaving.

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Hah - hair removal cremes will only be worse for you. They'll make your skin bleed.

isaacmacdonald

Platinum Member
Jun 7, 2002
Originally posted by: rbloedow
Hah - hair removal cremes will only be worse for you. They'll make your skin bleed.

that's pleasent. ok, so are electric shavers better or worse than traditional razors (eg mach3)?

yruffostsif

Sep 8, 2003
they're fine if you let your skin get used to it. It's a bit uncomfortable at first, but after a few weeks you'll never want to go back.

xSauronx

Lifer
Jul 14, 2000
i prefer the electric myself
wife says the regular razor is closer, i cant tell. i use the electric most of the time unless were going out because...she h4t3s the electric r4z0r...bah

PClark99

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2000
You could try HCL or perhaps a pneumatic orbital sander with say 800 grit sandpaper. ;)

TMPadmin

Golden Member
Jul 23, 2001
Boiled weener. <-- Never understood this one but heard it many years ago and never forgot it.
Rub some milk on your face and let the cat lick it off.

I prefer a blade to shave with. I tend to let it go for a week and with an electric I would have to trim it down first then to the skin. This way, one shot, RIGHT OFF!