Ants truly HAVE taken over the world.

MoPHo

Platinum Member
Dec 16, 2003
Ants!

Did a search, couldn't find this. Which can only mean that you guys have been taken over...

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
We have ants all over the damn place. All over the backyard, frontyard, etc. I hate those little bastages.

Cuda1447

Lifer
Jul 26, 2002
I fucking knew it. I fucking hate ants. Ever since they invaded my apartment a few years back. They were under teh floorboards, in the bathroom, fucking all over the place. I went ape shit on those bastards and estimate I killed around 100,000 ant fuckers. I no longer live there, but you can bet I continue my solo war against these fucking scum. Fuck ants and fuck these mega-colony bastards. I'm not going down without a fight.

Candymancan21

Jun 8, 2009
Yea we have a major ant problem in my neighborhood. There the tiny little blackants. Everyone has mentioned them in there house and outside. We have had exterminator's comming to our house saying there is a major infestation in the city and offering to fix the problem for $400 lol.

I remember one year the whole sky was filled with the flying ants. You couldnt walk outside without them flying on you. I just spray on the baseboards and outside and keep those little black ant traps inside and it seems to keep them away. My cat also like to step on them and lick them off his paw's

SunSamurai

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2005
Argentine ants (Linepithema humile) were once native to South America. But people have unintentionally introduced the ants to all continents except Antarctica.

lol

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
Boric Acid will rule them all!!!

That Terro stuff is basically boric acid and a sweetener. The stuff works wonders. The ant gorge themselves on it and bring it back to the nest.... no more ants.

MarkW

Sep 12, 2001
As an avid PETA member, I hope you all suffer the same fate as you are doing to those innocent living creatures.

Instead of killing them, why don't you transport them outside? What is the harm in that?

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
:roll: at all the disgust for ants here. OMG A BUG! NOES!

Most ants are completely harmless. They don't carry diseases, they aren't dirty, and they don't get into your food unless you leave it out. They clean up your crumbs and they get food in return, it's a win-win.

There are notable exceptions, however. Obviously, anybody should draw the line at property damage - if you have carpenter ants, be my guest.. call an exterminator. If you're a filthy pig and have ants in your house, clean your shit up and they will go away.

The idea of spraying toxic chemicals all round inside your house because of some opportunistic ants is insane.

Freshgeardude

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2006
Originally posted by: Eli

Most ants are completely harmless. They don't carry diseases, they aren't dirty, and they don't get into your food unless you leave it out. They clean up your crumbs and they get food in return, it's a win-win.

There are notable exceptions, however. Obviously, anybody should draw the line at property damage - if you have carpenter ants, be my guest.. call an exterminator. If you're a filthy pig and have ants in your house, clean your shit up and they will go away.

The idea of spraying toxic chemicals all round inside your house because of some opportunistic ants is insane.

hippie avatar fits you well -_-

MrPickins

Diamond Member
May 24, 2003

Fire ants would like to have a word with you...

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Originally posted by: MarkW
As an avid PETA member, I hope you all suffer the same fate as you are doing to those innocent living creatures.

Instead of killing them, why don't you transport them outside? What is the harm in that?

You are what is wrong with PETA!!! May the ants of 1,000 dying camels infest your crotch!!

l0cke

Diamond Member
Dec 12, 2005
After the Macgyver episode with the ants I declared war on the fuckers.

Cuda1447

Lifer
Jul 26, 2002

You're insane, you're fucking insane. You and your ant loving hippie brothers can go join their damn mega colony for all I care, I'm going to kill you with them!!!!! Death to ants!!!!!