• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

ants are so picky

madeupfacts

Senior member
Apr 29, 2006
692
0
0
I have flours all over the kitchen table the ants totally ignores it. Bread crumbs made mostly from the same flour is swarming with ants. Whats up with that?

Same thing with rice. An uncocked piece of rice left out no ant is claiming it. A cooked yet dried out piece of rice thats been out for like a week is swarming with ants. Whats up with that?

These ants sure are picky
 

compnovice

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2005
3,192
0
0
Originally posted by: madeupfacts
I have flours all over the kitchen table the ants totally ignores it. Bread crumbs made mostly from the same flour is swarming with ants. Whats up with that?

Same thing with rice. An uncocked piece of rice left out no ant is claiming it. A cooked yet dried out piece of rice thats been out for like a week is swarming with ants. Whats up with that?

These ants sure are picky
Hmmm....rice with cocks .... I never was a sucker for GM foods...

 

Tiamat

Lifer
Nov 25, 2003
14,074
4
71
lucky for me, the ants swarmed a piece of turkey coldcut that fell off of my sandwitch instead of my toes.
 

Stunt

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2002
9,717
2
0
Why do you have so many ants in your house...that's pretty gross :p
 

madeupfacts

Senior member
Apr 29, 2006
692
0
0
Originally posted by: Stunt
Why do you have so many ants in your house...that's pretty gross :p
we have an understanding. They attack the roaches, rats, and alien invaders and I give them food for their trouble.
 

nutxo

Diamond Member
May 20, 2001
6,523
277
126
Why do you have ants all over your table? Water ants? (We had to move out of a house because of those.) Lay down some poison man....
 

AgentJean

Banned
Jun 7, 2006
1,280
0
0
Originally posted by: nutxo
Why do you have ants all over your table? Water ants? (We had to move out of a house because of those.) Lay down some poison man....
Borax and yeast.

If that doesn't work


KILL THEM WITH FIRE!!! :D
 

Rock Hydra

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2004
6,466
1
0
Originally posted by: Otaking
For some reason, this thread made me :laugh:.

Do you have any pest control?
I'm sure this could be prevented if he'd clean up.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY