Anti-Gay Right Christian Attorney Busted for Horrifying Sex Offenses

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jun 26, 2007
My sincerest apologies. I completely ignored the astonishing improvement in ballistic performance your tattoos provide your firearms.

Your problems are far too deep to explore on this forum, as are your delusions.

Thank God for that. You've been quite tiresome.

I'm not likely your son, but if your mother conceived you in Sussex in the mid '60s, you might be mine...

You know what i like, a guy shoots a series of less than one inch from the hip with a 38 special from 30 feet and that IS ballistaically impossible with that gun but since he's a western hero pointing that out demands your wrath.

Meanwhile using a proper gun and 30-06 balanced ammo you can replicate what i stated one thousand times.

And somehow that is impossible.

Not too fucking bright.

I brought it up to show where i'm from and that i'm from a place that is known for it's snipers.

Best of 1000 series 100% of the time, i lived it, i breathed it, i didn't care and when sheit happened your fucked up nation still needed an English Captain to lead the platoon into war. TWICE.

davmat787

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2010
How so?

I'll have you know that not only is my penis a grand sight, i am also very intelligent.

And should i so please i may have intercourse with your mother and ejaculate on her buttocks.

Is that quite enough, my good sir, or shall i smite you again?

Translation: you have a small dick and are not very intelligent.

I see you up to your BS as usual. Didn't you get outted in OT for impersonating someone on a bodybuilding website or something along those lines? I could be thinking of someone else of course but with your history of getting caught lying you are on the short list of course.

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2007
Translation: you have a small dick and are not very intelligent.

I see you up to your BS as usual. Didn't you get outted in OT for impersonating someone on a bodybuilding website or something along those lines? I could be thinking of someone else of course.

Oh my, it's the utterly daft taking the stage, no, and no i won't share a pic.

I actually have no idea what you are talking about but if you supply more information i would love to check it out.

It wouldn't be the first time but no, i've never been involved in any other forum apart from a forum you'd have no knowledge of, i would be interested in knowing wth you're on about though.

It would be fun to hunt again.

shira

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
Cute, and i stand by it.

Loads of things happened after that, so if you're going to read an ancient thread you may want to read the rest too.

Well, you're either lying or mistaken. You're implying that your 30-06 shoots penny-sized groups at 880 yards. There isn't a match rifle in existence - of any caliber - that has EVER shot a group that small at that distance. Here's an article from 2009 when a new 1000-yard world record was set for a 10-shot group:

http://longrangeshooter.com/2009/06/new-1000-yard-shooting-record/

joelgun00.jpg

That's 3 inches at 1000 yards - the best group ever for 10 shots at that distance. A penny is, what, 1 inch at 880 yards? Nice try.

Even for a five-shot group, the world record is just under 2 inches at 1000 yards.

http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com/2009/07/rasmussen-sets-new-1-9557-50-cal-record-at-1000-yards/

Now, these are WORLD RECORDS. One-time occurrences. No one would claim that a 50 caliber rife can shoot 2-inch groups at 1000 yards. MAYBE that one rifle in the hands of that one bench-rest shooter could shoot 4-inch groups consistently at that distance. But penny-sized groups? No chance in hell.

In your case, you're talking about groups at 880 yards. Do you continue to insist that your rifle shoots penny-sized groups at that distance. If so, why isn't your name in the record books?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Oh my, it's the utterly daft taking the stage, no, and no i won't share a pic.

I actually have no idea what you are talking about but if you supply more information i would love to check it out.

It wouldn't be the first time but no, i've never been involved in any other forum apart from a forum you'd have no knowledge of, i would be interested in knowing wth you're on about though.

It would be fun to hunt again.

Laphroiag tastes like Donkey cum.

Macallan 10 for lyfe!

Jun 26, 2007
Well, you're either lying or mistaken. You're implying that your 30-06 shoots penny-sized groups at 880 yards. There isn't a match rifle in existence - of any caliber - that has EVER shot a group that small at that distance. Here's an article from 2009 when a new 1000-yard world record was set for a 10-shot group:

http://longrangeshooter.com/2009/06/new-1000-yard-shooting-record/

joelgun00.jpg

That's 3 inches at 1000 yards - the best group ever for 10 shots at that distance. A penny is, what, 1 inch at 880 yards? Nice try.

Even for a five-shot group, the world record is just under 2 inches at 1000 yards.

http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com/2009/07/rasmussen-sets-new-1-9557-50-cal-record-at-1000-yards/

Now, these are WORLD RECORDS. One-time occurrences. No one would claim that a 50 caliber rife can shoot 2-inch groups at 1000 yards. MAYBE that one rifle in the hands of that one bench-rest shooter could shoot 4-inch groups consistently at that distance. But penny-sized groups? No chance in hell.

In your case, you're talking about groups at 880 yards. Do you continue to insist that your rifle shoots penny-sized groups at that distance. If so, why isn't your name in the record books?

YAY, the myth lives, first of all it wasn't a penny, it was a quarter, now many people have asked me since, in this forum, in interviews and in person why it was a quarter, it was because it was what we had, i was roaming with the 401'st Airborn in Sarajevo at the time.

Now the gun is not one of your run of the mill guns, we don't use anything that you put somewhat in the end of a barrel and it gives you somewhat or an idea where it will hit, we use a mirror sight corrector that you pur inside the barrel and slide in, aim at something a mile away and adjust your sights so the crosses match, that means that you get a hit every time you shoot, every single time you shoot at any distance the bullet will be so exact you can put a penny at the spot and hit it.

And that is what i did.

It doesn't really take much skill to shoot like that and it's not special, however, to shoot like some people take for granted that is possible, liek with a 38 special on 30 feet hitting a nickle target ... yeah, people believe that those cowboy stunts are real but if i tell you that with a .460 AMPA i can hit the clit piercing of your girlfriend a mile away targeting only the stone and not ripping her clit out you don't believe me.

If i tell you that i can do a kill shot 3000 m away with that gun hitting 20 cm targets every single time then what?

Look, i'm no expert marksman but i am good at what it takes to aim and fire a bullet to a target every single time, and i honestly do not care for your research, you got everything wrong including "penny".

I've been meaning to ask you what your credentials are with regards to biology because you don't seem to understand evolution AT ALL and misrepresent it in every thread you have ever entered. don't think of this as a distraction, you can answer this last part in PM or just later.

shira

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
YAY, the myth lives, first of all it wasn't a penny, it was a quarter, now many people have asked me since, in this forum, in interviews and in person why it was a quarter, it was because it was what we had, i was roaming with the 401'st Airborn in Sarajevo at the time.

Now the gun is not one of your run of the mill guns, we don't use anything that you put somewhat in the end of a barrel and it gives you somewhat or an idea where it will hit, we use a mirror sight corrector that you pur inside the barrel and slide in, aim at something a mile away and adjust your sights so the crosses match, that means that you get a hit every time you shoot, every single time you shoot at any distance the bullet will be so exact you can put a penny at the spot and hit it.

And that is what i did.

Bullshit. Write all the targeting mumbo-jumbo you want. It doesn't change the fact that the best bench-rest shooters with the best bench-rest rifles and bench-rest sights, using hand-loaded ammo haven't come close in the history of the world to what you're claiming is routine with your rifle. And we're supposed to believe you? You're sighting and targeting methods are irrelevant because it's impossible to correct for the effects of the wind over that distance.

It doesn't really take much skill to shoot like that and it's not special, however, to shoot like some people take for granted that is possible, liek with a 38 special on 30 feet hitting a nickle target ... yeah, people believe that those cowboy stunts are real but if i tell you that with a .460 AMPA i can hit the clit piercing of your girlfriend a mile away targeting only the stone and not ripping her clit out you don't believe me.

I don't believe you because you're lying. And every competition bench rest shooter in history would say you're lying.

If i tell you that i can do a kill shot 3000 m away with that gun hitting 20 cm targets every single time then what?

More lies. You're claiming consistent 8-inch groups at 3000m. Utter nonsense. MAYBE if you shot 10 times, and dialed in corrections after every shot, you could hit that 20 cm target 2 or 3 times. But you're claiming "every single time." You're just an imbecile to even pretend that such things are possible. At that distance, it will take a round about 4 seconds to reach the target. Do you even remotely understand the effect of wind over that distance over that duration of time? Here's wikipedia's statement on the matter:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longest_recorded_sniper_kills

The modern methodology of long-distance sniping (over 1.25-kilometre (0.8 mi) shots) requires intense training and practice. A sniper must have the ability to accurately estimate the various factors that influence a bullet's trajectory and point of impact, such as range to the target, wind direction, wind velocity, air density and elevation of the sniper and target. Mistakes in estimation compound over distance and can cause a shot to only injure, or to miss completely.

That's 1250 meters. But you're telling us you can hit a 20 cm at 3000 meters "every single time" with no trouble at all.

Furthermore, in the history of the world there have been exactly SEVEN confirmed sniper kills at distances in excess of 2000 meters, and NOT ONE has been achieved at a distance over 2815 meters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longes...2C250.C2.A0m_.281.2C367.C2.A0yd.29_or_greater

If shooting with great accuracy at 3000 meters is so routine, where are all of the 3000 meter kill shots?

Look, i'm no expert marksman but i am good at what it takes to aim and fire a bullet to a target every single time, and i honestly do not care for your research, you got everything wrong including "penny".

Read that first wikipedia quote again.

The modern methodology of long-distance sniping (over 1.25-kilometre (0.8 mi) shots) requires intense training and practice.

But you're "no expert marksman." I agree. You're just a fvcking liar.

World records don't lie. The accumulated knowledge on long-distance sniping doesn't lie. You do. So of course you don't like it when people slam-dunk disprove your nonsense. You're like the right-wing wackos on this forum who claim to know more about climatology than 1000 publishing climatologists.

I've produced verifiable data that explodes your BS. All you've done is blown hot air. If what you claim is true, then show us something verifiable that supports your claims.

And by the way, "penny" is straight from your own lips:

http://forums.anandtech.com/showpost.php?p=23928110&postcount=38

I've got an 30-06 with a scope that can hit a penny between your fingers half a mile away, but that doesn't mean much, does it?

I've been meaning to ask you what your credentials are with regards to biology because you don't seem to understand evolution AT ALL and misrepresent it in every thread you have ever entered. don't think of this as a distraction, you can answer this last part in PM or just later.

I'm a PhD in physics with broad knowledge in the sciences. What in particular do you disagree with that you believe I've said about evolution? And if you could could provide a link to posts I've made where you think what I've stated is incorrect, that would be even more helpful.

Jun 26, 2007
I go blah bla bla

And this is the point i was trying to make, it doesn't matter if you believe me or not, what matters to me is that i did do that and that is not something you can take away from me.

This is why i didn't want to discuss it once again and next time i'll just ignore you because to me this is about as irrelevant as if you had won stanley cup but didn't have your name registered for some reason, oh for you it might matter but it wouldn't change anything if your name was there or wasn't there.

It's enough for me that i and others know about it, you can disbelieve it and i really couldn't care less.

You think it's important what you think? Your mother doesn't think so, does she, your father doesn't think so either, right?

So you need confirmation that someone cannot possibly be as great as me.

Well, sorry kiddo, try with someone else.

shira

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
And this is the point i was trying to make, it doesn't matter if you believe me or not, what matters to me is that i did do that and that is not something you can take away from me.

This is why i didn't want to discuss it once again and next time i'll just ignore you because to me this is about as irrelevant as if you had won stanley cup but didn't have your name registered for some reason, oh for you it might matter but it wouldn't change anything if your name was there or wasn't there.

It's enough for me that i and others know about it, you can disbelieve it and i really couldn't care less.

You think it's important what you think? Your mother doesn't think so, does she, your father doesn't think so either, right?

So you need confirmation that someone cannot possibly be as great as me.

Well, sorry kiddo, try with someone else.

In other words, you're a fvcking liar. And I've proven it.

ShawnD1

Lifer
May 24, 2003
I've got an 30-06 with a scope that can hit a penny between your fingers half a mile away, but that doesn't mean much, does it?
My aim is so good that I can shoot black people at night even when they're not smiling.

Thinking about it, that's been exactly my experience. The four lesbians I've known who are definitely butch (although at least two have been straight most of their lives) are varying degrees of horrific, and the four lesbians I've known who were not butch (though none are lipstick either, but quite feminine in a non-make-up-wearing way) have been great people.

Maybe I was wrong to object to the generalization!
Fortunately I've had better lesbian luck than you guys. I worked a minimum wage job with a butch lesbian, and she was awesome. She had a great sense of humor, and her girlfriend was cute as hell. I also know a personal trainer butch lesbian. She's a great person in every way.