Anti-CS-banning for no reasons

leolaw

Apr 29, 2003
http://www.geocities.com/leolaw_99/index.htm

I have built this site to anti-cs-banning for no reasons, I am NOT SUPPORTING HACKERS , plz be careful this term.

I REPEAT, I AM NOT SUPPORTING HACKERS, I AM SUPPORTING THE FREEDOM OF A GAME COMMUNITY AND DISAGREEING THE WAY VALVe JUDGE PEOPLE WHETHER ONE IS A HACKER OR NOT AND THE PUNISHMENT THEY MAKE TO THEM.

somebody say: if you dont wanna get banned, just dont use hack then.

First of all, somebody who read some articles from other forum b4 may have the knowledge that VALVe Server have some problems to detect the hack on your comupter. Some player who have Computer memory problems may also get banned from the VALVe server. A message from the official forum from www.counter-strike.net states that:

http://www.forumplanet.com/counterstrike/topic.asp?fid=4954&tid=1045887

"If you feel that you have been wrongly banned by VAC and want to TRY to get unbanned, you need to email them with your WONid information. They will also need proof of your memory/hardware failure. This means you must run the test(s) and make screen shots of the results. Memtest86 is run via BIOS, so take a picture or something. In any case, just send your evidence in. ANY EMAIL THAT IS SENT WITHOUT PROOF, OR AN OFFER OF PROOF, WILL BE IGNORED."

At the time of writing, I have no ideas who(author) wrote this so call "solution", all I know is that someone who is called "AZReDWiNG" posted this on the forum.
From the "solution" you can see that it is not an official solution. Please read this sentence : "so take a picture or something" What is something referring to? What pictures should people take? Why do we, customers, should run the test by ourselves? Why don't you, the programmers, fix the bugs? Why do we have to get banned because of their failures? We get banned just because we didnt perform the machine test? Analogy of this situation is this: We are prisons who had been dragged into the jail for no reasons, no notifications, no hearings and no trials. And we have to find a proof to ourselves.

Let's look at another sentecne: "you have been wrongly banned.....want to "TRY" to get unbanned" Why do we have to TRY? This is our right. We pay for the game and the company is perventing certain people who they don't like to play in their servers.

Where is our democracy? Where is our freedom? What happen to the game community?

I hope all the gamers would really think about this problem and check out my site
Whether you support this ideas, or disagree them, please leave a message in the forum so I can see what you think about it

I appreciate you that taking time to read this.
Have a good day!!!

P.S. Please spread this ideas and website to your friends, schoolmate, teacher, whosoever in order to build this community, Thank you

Challenger

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2001
Originally posted by: notfred
You should read this.

That's E-bonics starting to take hold on our culture, in a few years no-one will speak or be able to spell proper English
rolleye.gif

LuDaCriS66

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2001
YOU ALREADY POSTED THIS...

1) Valve does not ban when it detects memory corruption anymore! So this arguement is useless...

2) Yes, the anti cheat has errors sometimes but when they are widely known to have an error, they are always reverted back with the bans lifted.

3) It's a piece of software you purchase the rights to use... There is no democracy or freedom so if they make a change to the game that you don't like.. tough.

4) When you are banned, you are not prevented from playing in ALL servers... only the ones with the anti cheat enabled.

Well, they banned me because my friend using MY CDKEY to hack. So that wasnt my fault huh? is it? They didnt even tell or warn me.

This is a quote from your forums. It is not Valve's responsibility to keep track of how your CD key is used. Yes, it IS your fault your cd key got banned because it is YOUR responsibility to keep track of your cd key. It is NOT Valve's fault you gave your cd key to your friend or if he stole it from you. Blame your friend for being an idiot.