Antec ISK 300-150 $71 shipped (plus possibility of 5% cashback)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zap

Elite Member
Oct 13, 1999
Antec ISK 300-150 @Buy.com

$71.25
FREE shipping (must select budget shipping during checkout)

If you have a Discover Card, go through ShopDiscover to get 5% cashback. Once you click through from ShopDiscover, you end up at Buy.com's home page. Just type in the SKU 213884247 into the search field for this product.

Note that it is listed in-stock as of now, but with a low stock warning.

The Antec ISK 300/310 series is a mini ITX case that comes with either a 65W (for Atoms) or 150W power supply and uses 80mm exhaust fans. It was reviewed by Silent PC Review and is recommended by them as a basis for a small, quiet computer. The ISK 300 is all black with a flip-down door to access the optical drive. The ISK 310 model has a silver fascia with exposed optical drive. The -65 or -150 at the end is the PSU wattage. 150W should be enough for anything that physically fits in the chassis, including socket 1156 setups. The case supports low profile expansion cards.

Newegg has it for $90 shipped

Amazon has it for $80 shipped

BTW, I found a cool new way to shorten Amazon links. Check it out! Just copy/paste this into your browser URL: amzn.com/B0035FIS2O

The first part amzn.com seems to be a shortened Amazon URL. See this link for a description. The second part B0035FIS2O is the ASIN, which is the Amazon Stardard Identification Number, basically their in-house SKU (Stock Keeping Unit).

Terzo

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2005
Pretty sweet. I'm sorely tempted to try a mitx build, but I really want to see what sandy bridge and zacate bring to the table before starting one. I'm especially excited about zacate.

Status
Not open for further replies.