Another tortured representative is now happy/free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
I wish I could give a good eulogy, but...

Rep. Jim Traficant, a man of his people, died in a tractor accident.

He was more like an older more boxed-in Warren Harding than any other Representative. He got less emotionally sensitive as he got older. But he will always be a good psychopath and perhaps if his body goes into the earth more will benefit.

Incidentally I worry that bill clinton will age even worse than Traficant did and that I could be responsible. I mean, Clinton didn't really like immigrants that much (like how Traficant's paleoconservative midwestern ass didn't like me; just like how paleocon to libertarian Western Pennsylvanian Ron Paul didn't want me; just like how my dad didn't like me before Y2K) because some of them give him gas that he tries to hold in. Obama, OTOH, is more indirect and probably has a more liberal mind than anyone else who has been President of these States involuntarily united for the past 225 years (next most liberal are probably jefferson and madison, but they did get rather irritable with the blacks). But I am apologizing in advance for using these forums as if they were my own blog So I am stepping off the soapbox (for now).

[link]

Status
Not open for further replies.