Another Police Officer Out Of Control - Power Trip Over 14 Year Old

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Text

I hope nobody here has a teenager who likes skateboarding. The Baltimore Donut Patrol has anger management issues.

CasioTech

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2000
something has to be done about the scum that is making society worse instead of fighting to make it better.

Sumguy

Golden Member
Jun 2, 2007
That video was very hard to take seriously when the cop looked like he had his shorts pulled up to his nipples thanks to that shirt.

Still sucks though.

jpeyton

Aug 23, 2003
:laugh: Anyone else notice he detects the video camera right at the end of the video?

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
If the skaters would quit ruining public property then they wouldn't have to chase them off like that.

I skated for over a decade and faced this stuff all the time. Goes with the territory.

bctbct

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 2005
Originally posted by: jpeyton
:laugh: Anyone else notice he detects the video camera right at the end of the video?

yeah he is mumbling something like "if I find myself on...." :)

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Go watch the thread at P&N about the pig who pops a quadrapalegic out of his chair.

ANyway, can you blame this cop? HE'S MADE TO DRIVE A SMART CAR. I cannot freaking blame him for hating himself and others.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Stallowned! Awesome!

Fire his fat ass.

Message to young skateboarders: you have rights, and please carry some kind of video recording device with you.

Not on public property when you're vandalizing it you don't. What the cop did was completely correct and hopefully this punks will learn something from this. No, means NO.

CasioTech

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2000
yeah what a POS people like that should be in the gutter and not cops. I'd rather be mugged by a criminal before asking that guy to rescue me.

Me: Officer get him I was just brutally attacked
fatcop: WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING GETTING MUGGED?
Me: I didn't intend for it to happen
fatcop: ARE YOU GETTING SMART WITH ME BOY?
Me: No I just want to go to the hospital please I have internal injuries
fatcop: SHUT YOUR MOUTH BEFORE I SHOVE MY BOOT UP YOUR ASS
Me: Dies

Just terrible.

jpeyton

Aug 23, 2003
Originally posted by: spidey07
What the cop did was completely correct and hopefully this punks will learn something from this. No, means NO.
What the cop did was earn himself (and his department) a boatload of negative exposure on a national level. Watch Good Morning America tomorrow ;)

And the punks learned that a video plus YouTube plus the internet equals power. Ten years ago, nothing would have happened to this guy. Now he's suspended without pay and a scumbag known by millions.

CasioTech

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2000
it says suspended WITH pay. to think, the government doesn't suspended pigs like that without pay. He would surely starve.

I'm really surprised the cop didn't take his camera.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: spidey07
What the cop did was completely correct and hopefully this punks will learn something from this. No, means NO.
What the cop did was earn himself (and his department) a boatload of negative exposure on a national level. Watch Good Morning America tomorrow ;)

And the punks learned that a video plus YouTube plus the internet equals power. Ten years ago, nothing would have happened to this guy. Now he's suspended without pay and a scumbag known by millions.

Who cares, he did the right thing. Punk kids had it coming.

As I already said this happens all the time when you're a skater. The smart ones just bolt, the dumb ones sit there and mouth off.

Sumguy

Golden Member
Jun 2, 2007
The fact that the officer says his name in the video is a plus.

Cop: I am Barbrady, Officer Barbrady, I am not dude. A dude is a guy who works on a ranch.
Kid: Dude, what?
Cop: *flips out*
Cop: Is that a camera? That's a camera, isn't it? I'll take that skateboard away but you can keep that camera. You can't do anything with it anyway. I just better not see myself on...