Another migrant caravan heading for the USA ...

Page 26 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Regarding the couple hundred million, if its known to be funding the reason why these asylum seekers are leaving than stop doing that.

People are leaving because a spate of natural disasters, political instability (some caused/helped by us), and the extreme violence brought on by the drug trade has made their nations nearly unlivable.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
I didn't really think it possible but the fauxrage is getting even dumber somehow.

You did not see the /s and :D in my post that you quoted?

Shall I make them bigger or explain what they mean?

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
You did not see the /s and :D in my post that you quoted?

Shall I make them bigger or explain what they mean?

I'm sorry, in case it was unclear I was calling your sarcasm dumb.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
I'm sorry, in case it was unclear I was calling your sarcasm dumb.

Is that all you have? Try some new materials, eh? Oh, and I was dead serious about how those "refugees" behave (shot at law enforcement officials, attacked others, demanded this and that... etc.). Dumb indeed.

Funny how you and your ilk stay silent about that. Can't dispute the messages, attack the messenger. Do tell those law enforcement officials that were injured by those "refugees" about their "fauxrage". They need to suck it up, eh?

Last edited:

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Can't dispute the messages, attack the messenger.

Victimhood deployed in defense of something I didn't attack.

There is a difference between me calling your sarcasm dumb and me calling YOU dumb.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Victimhood deployed in defense of something I didn't attack.

There is a difference between me calling your sarcasm dumb and me calling YOU dumb.

LOL @ how you cherry pick a small part of my post, quote only the one you want, and ignore the main points of my posts. Of course, you did not say anything about faux rage to me, right? Uh huh. Not an attack at all, eh?

Can't get off that easy.

Here they are again. Dare to reply?

....How those "refugees" behave (shot at law enforcement officials, attacked others, demanded this and that... etc.

Do tell those law enforcement officials that were injured by those "refugees" about their "faux rage".

Don't forget about my several posts above with links from well know news sources about how those "refugees" behaved and how entitled they are. So much for the big lies about how peaceful they are and they only want to get away from bad situations. Facts are facts. Still not a word from you and your ilk <crickets>....<crickets> ROTFLMAO

See the difference?

Last edited:
Reactions: pcgeek11

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
LOL @ how you cherry pick a small part of my post, quote only the one you want, and ignore the main points of my posts. Of course, you did not say anything about faux rage to me, right? Uh huh. Not an attack at all, eh?

Can't get off that easy.

Don't forget about my several posts above with links from well know news sources about how those "refugees" behaved and how entitled they are. So much for the big lies about how peaceful they are and they only want to get away from bad situations. Facts are facts. Still not a word from you and your ilk <crickets>....<crickets> ROTFLMAO

See the difference?
What's the exact percentage that have attacked police, etc.? Less than 1%, probably. Seems a little disingenuous to generalize them as violent,dangerous, etc.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003

Can't get off that easy.

See the difference?

There has been some limited friction between Mexican Federal Police and what appears to be a VERY small number of migrants. If you want to wet your pants I guess that's your business but I'm under no obligation to take this (or even you) seriously. You may continue with your regularly scheduled hysteria.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
I forgot how well I called this campaign season back in January…

Nah, we've already seen the shtick on this forum. The Republicans will revert to form and blow racist dog whistles while pimping the troops.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Fat, white, conservative men... so persecuted... victimized daily...

The New Black

So now I am white and fat and conservative? And I thought I am a young white male skin head with full of rage and hate per some PN posters here. :D

Or natualized Asian immigrants. One here goes from zero to roid rage in a single post.

So now I am Asian? Look right above you. No small penis beloved patriot chong insult? Me no engilsh and so sad mister. LOL. Funny how you and your ilk are still unable to dispute my statements back up by articles yet making assumption about me. Talk about pathetic and hapless.

You two fools need to join up into a circle jerk off and compare notes. Or keep your ASSumption and make an ass out of yourself. LOL

Last edited:

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
There has been some limited friction between Mexican Federal Police and what appears to be a VERY small number of migrants. If you want to wet your pants I guess that's your business but I'm under no obligation to take this (or even you) seriously. You may continue with your regularly scheduled hysteria.

Just some limited friction between Mexican Police? Did you see the article I posted above about shooting at the police and assault them, not just in Mexico but in Guatemala? Did you see the article about how individuals (not the plural) put the elders, women, and children in danger of being crush to death? Shall I go on?

Take this seriously? Let see. I made statements and back them up with articles from AP and Reuters. And you have what to dispute my statements? Uh huh. LOL. Hysteria indeed. Better scream "faux outrage" more often. Serious indeed.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
What's the exact percentage that have attacked police, etc.? Less than 1%, probably. Seems a little disingenuous to generalize them as violent,dangerous, etc.

Funny when some criminal in the US used guns to shoot and kill innocent people, none of you would say something like ...."Less than 1%, probably. Seems a little disingenuous to generalize them guns/gun owners as violent,dangerous, etc.". Uh huh.

It's called demonization.

You better contact AP and Reuters because I used their stories to back up my statements. Better yell "demonization" out loud to them. That will teach them how to write better. LOL.

Last edited:

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
You better contact AP and Reuters because I used their stories to back up my statements. Better yell "demonization" out loud to them. LOL.

Yes, you used their articles to demonize all the people in the caravan. That's not really in dispute, I hope.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Yes, you used their articles to demonize all the people in the caravan. That's not really in dispute, I hope.

All the people in the caravan? Feel free to quote my exact words of "all the people in the caravan" or something about "all of them are this and that". Take your time. I will wait.

Last edited:

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
All the people in the caravan? Feel free to quote my exact words of "all the people in the caravan" or something about "all of them are this and that". Take your time. I will wait.

Heh. If you're representing the caravan as a threat then you must attribute the actions of a few to all of them in general, otherwise they're not a threat. Funny how that works.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Heh. If you're representing the caravan as a threat then you must attribute the actions of a few to all of them in general, otherwise they're not a threat. Funny how that works.

You sure have the ability to read nothing between the lines as "something". First you claimed "hate" in my posts. Then "demonization" and now "threat". None of those were in my posts or you would quote them already. At least you haven't jump into the "I am an old white/young white/other race bandwagon". There is hope for you.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
You sure have the ability to read nothing between the lines as "something". First you claimed "hate" in my posts. Then "demonization" and now "threat". None of those were in my posts or you would quote them already. At least you haven't jump into the "I am an old white/young white/other race bandwagon". There is hope for you.
Don't be so coy. I understand you perfectly well.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
So now I am white and fat and conservative? And I thought I am a young white male skin head with full of rage and hate per some PN posters here. :D

So now I am Asian? Look right above you. No small penis *************** chong insult? Me no engilsh and so sad mister. LOL. Funny how you and your ilk are still unable to dispute my statements back up by articles yet making assumption about me. Talk about pathetic and hapless.

You two fools need to join up into a circle jerk off and compare notes. Or keep your ASSumption and make an ass out of yourself. LOL

Mr. Thin skin.........

Look all I know about you is what and how you post here.

From previous posts you've told us your family immigrated during the 70s but had a hard time and that the process was somehow unfair. From the language you use here you sound very much like the south east Asian friends I have had over the years in word choice and mistakes in English grammar. That is not intended as an insult in any way just an observation. If any of the above is incorrect please feel free to correct it with facts.

The only other observation I would give is that you have a constant chip on your shoulder and fly off the handle pretty much every time you enter a thread here.

What's that old phrase something along the lines of if you think everyone is an asshole the asshole is probably you.

Last edited:

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Don't be so coy. I understand you perfectly well.

Mr. Thin skin.........

He pulls the dsf who me routine with a heaping helping of rage. It's a pretty tired act.

Either you have the evidence(s) and post it or you don't then STFU. This is not the US Supreme justice nomination hearing. LOL.

Anything else? Anything to dispute my links/stories? Anything remotely at all? <crickets...crickets...crickets> :D

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Either you have the evidence(s) and post it or you don't then STFU. This is not the US Supreme justice nomination hearing. LOL.

Anything else? Anything to dispute my links/stories? Anything remotely at all? <crickets...crickets...crickets> :D

Some guys threw rocks. Ok.

Should we carpet bomb their home countries? Declare everyone near them an enemy combatant and send them to Gitmo? So where do we go next? I would suggest the Mexican authorities should probably be allowed to deal with any crimea that have occurred on their soil.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Some guys threw rocks. Ok.

Should we carpet bomb their home countries? Declare everyone near them an enemy combatant and send them to Gitmo? So where do we go next? I would suggest the Mexican authorities should probably be allowed to deal with any crimea that have occurred on their soil.

Just threw rocks? Are you sure you did not see the article I posted above about the Glock gun and firebombs from those "refugees"? I would post again if you want.

Look at your second paragraph. Did I ever say anything remotely like those in my previous posts in this thread or anywhere ever in this forum?

Goodness. What are you smoking.