Another mega church pastor defends his riches

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
but that isnt unique. There are thousands of these types. Why dont we have thousands of threads?
This is not the first thread about these types of preachers here and not the first time the internet has gone after them. How do you think I know that Joel Osteen's church owns his $16M house?

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
This is not the first thread about these types of preachers here and not the first time the internet has gone after them. How do you think I know that Joel Osteen's church owns his $16M house?

thats total bullshit.

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
thats total bullshit.
Whatever, just provide more talking points to people like Slow by completely inserting race where there is no racism. The internet is full of stories and people bitching about white mega church preachers getting rich off donations. I am pretty sure this is the first story I've ever seen about a greedy black mega church preacher.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
im sayign the guy shouldnt be living in a house funded by his church. If he is being paid as w2 income and paying taxes on that whatever his job he should be able t spend that money however he wants.