Another mass murder due to the economy

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jun 26, 2007
Originally posted by: Budmantom
Originally posted by: JohnOfSheffield
Originally posted by: retrospooty
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
Sadly people don't know they hate themselves profoundly and are in a tremendous state of denial that sometimes is punctured by extreme conditions that force one into oneself. When this happen, the unsuspecting and fundamentally ignorant person can experience a state of tremendous fear as feeling he has no idea he has begin to come to consciousness. The fear of feeling how bad we really fear is so profound and strong that we will do anything to avoid feeling them. The reason for this is because what we feel is what we think is really true. People will kill themselves and the whole world to avoid the feeling they are totally worthless. And because the feeling is just a lie anyway, their lives are wasted.

Because humanity won't look at self hate, humanity will chose extinction over feeling how bad we feel. So sad.

You need help.

I think he is just a lil' too smart for you. You should try the upcoming Sarah Palin book. it will be more at your reading level =)

You are very protective of him..... is there something I should know?

You should know better than to speak unless spoken to, son.

Oh look the Troll that's hated by the right and the left.

I kinda take pride in that you know, my opinion doesn't really rely on politics, it's my own, sometimes i agree with some people, at other times i disagree with them, in GB we have an expression for that we call it "thinking for yourself" i know it's a new concept to you but you could probably google it to find out more.

WaTaGuMp

Lifer
May 10, 2001
Fox news just gave some new info, it appears these people lied about their income to get lower fees on child care. They also said something about the parents forging documents at their work, which lead to the firings.