Another installment of WTF Theater, TX Edition.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
Well if you've ever served in the Army and remember waking up to "drop you cocks and grab your socks" then you will understand the gravity of what TX lawmakers are proposing. They want to fine you $100 for each time you choke your chicken along with other equally ridiculous proposals. Right wingers gone wild indeed.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
Whoosh, the sound of the lawmaker's point flying right over the OP.
Well jeepers batman if it goes through I'll be laughing my ass off at all of them. The left attacks the right who attacks the left and then we have this waste of time brought to you by people who cannot leave other people alone or respect their rights as individuals much in the same way people around here attack others.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
Well jeepers batman if it goes through I'll be laughing my ass off at all of them. The left attacks the right who attacks the left and then we have this waste of time brought to you by people who cannot leave other people alone or respect their rights as individuals much in the same way people around here attack others.

Umm the gop constantly is proposing dumb shit like this. The dems put it up as a oh look how stupid you are. Thats all.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

Whoosh, try jumping faster next time, you might catch it.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
why should I pay the sewage for all your filthy man batter dropping down the drains. $100 sounds reasonable to me.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
For the Cliff's Notes summary if you aren't aware: this is a direct response to anti-choice Republicans imposing onerous requirements for abortions that are clearly meant to intimidate women. If men had to face similar burdens on their reproductive systems, these politicians would overturn the law in record time.

I'm not sure if proposing a law in protest is the best way to get the message across, but it certainly got attention.