Another find-old-game thread

bentheman939

Mar 5, 2008
I'm trying to remember the name of a game I played about ~15ish years ago. I can't remember much about it, but it was a turn based strategy game involving several "races". There were storm giants (I think) some forest people, some people with a dog for a banner, bunch of others as well. They all had castles where you could recruit monsters to fight for you. Reminds me a lot of Heroes of Might and Magic, except the combat was not tactical. When you fought, your army was lined up, the enemy was lined up as well, and your guys died in order. Your 1st guy would fight theirs; if it won, it would fight their next unit and so on until 1 side was dead. You also had "hero?" units leading these little armies.

PLEASE HELP!!!

I had a dream about it last night. It seems the universe wants me to remember it and play it again.

bentheman939

Mar 5, 2008
YAY! Warlords!!! Thanks guys. Downloading it now.

I also have Lords of Magic (and Realm)... both excellent games, although unfortunately very easy due to terrible AIs

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
yep, warlords. I would visit my buddy over the weekends and we'd play the heck out of that game. team up and beat the crap out of his little brother, really pissed him off.

hehe.