Another Ferguson shooting and riot

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
break-thru.gif
Dang, missed.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
I hope that fuck in the car is eventually drug out and beaten. Or if not, someone has their plates and follows them home.

So the next time a black motorist runs away from a white cop, you would be perfectly fine with that cop drags out that motorist and beats him/her, correct? Or follows that motorist home and do whatever the cop wants to?

WackyDan

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2004
I hope that fuck in the car is eventually drug out and beaten. Or if not, someone has their plates and follows them home.

Yes... because the driver was illegally impeding the flow of traffic... Which in case you didn't know is a violation...

“A person, without authority, shall not block, obstruct, impede, or otherwise interfere with the normal flow of vehicular or pedestrian traffic upon a public street or highway in this state, by means of a barricade, object, or device, or with his or her person. This section shall not apply to persons maintaining, rearranging, or constructing public utility facilities in or adjacent to a street or highway. A person who violates this section is responsible for a civil infraction.”

They don't care that the driver was now going to be late to pick up their kid from day care, or was on the way to the hospital to see their father before he took his last breath. They don't care about the firetruck or ambulance mired in the traffic jam they created nor do they consider the accidents they caused as part of that traffic jam where someone might have been hurt or killed. To them the ends justifies the means and because "Black Lives Matter" all the above doesn't matter to them.

I'd run them the fuck over if I was in a dire situation to be somewhere and I'd give zero fucks.

Ackmed

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2003
Notice how the "Man is Shot by the Police" as the headline

Only halfway down is there any indication that he shot at police TWO SEPARATE occasions.
And the protest leadership is upset that the police were there also as plain clothes. Why would that have any bearing on a legit protest?

Of course that is how the news puts it. Just like the topic of this thread.

Too bad has pants were pulled down, maybe he could have gotten away after shooting at cops. Very sad that the news uses an "innocent" picture of him just like they always do, and don't use a picture to depict the true person he is. It is also too bad he wasn't killed. Now tax payers will be paying this worthless thug's tab for a very long time.

mizzou

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2008
I'd run them the fuck over if I was in a dire situation to be somewhere and I'd give zero fucks.

I wonder if they would let sick people or upset children get through? That would be terrifying to have a kid having a meltdown and being stuck there without potentially murdering several people to get through. I suppose it isn't much different then a regular traffic jam from an accident....

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
OMG, this is going to boil over some more.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/1...t-ferguson-protest-inflammatory-top-cop-says/

Four white men armed with rifles who arrived early Tuesday at protests in Ferguson, Mo., said they were there to protect journalists, but they were not welcomed by police, who fear their presence could prove "inflammatory" amid demonstrations marking the one-year anniversary of the racially charged police shooting of a black man.
Members of the group "Oath Keepers," an association of current and former soldiers or law enforcement and self-professed guardians of the Constitution, told Reuters they were there to provide protection for journalists from the conservative website Infowars.com. But like the police, the mostly African-American protesters seemed to find their presence provocative.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
wtf is wrong with you? when one person makes a statement, it does not magically represent a whole bunch of people.

Of course it does. Every group gets branded because of the actions of a few. If you want to live in denial, be my guest.

If you can find ONE SINGLE INSTANCE of a Democrat calling out CitizenKain for his always extreme views, I'd like to see it. He posts his garbage in here all the time.

mizzou

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2008
OMG, this is going to boil over some more.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/1...t-ferguson-protest-inflammatory-top-cop-says/

Four white men armed with rifles who arrived early Tuesday at protests in Ferguson, Mo., said they were there to protect journalists, but they were not welcomed by police, who fear their presence could prove "inflammatory" amid demonstrations marking the one-year anniversary of the racially charged police shooting of a black man.
Members of the group "Oath Keepers," an association of current and former soldiers or law enforcement and self-professed guardians of the Constitution, told Reuters they were there to provide protection for journalists from the conservative website Infowars.com. But like the police, the mostly African-American protesters seemed to find their presence provocative.

I'd say mission accomplished then. Isn't that the whole point of them showing up?

The reactions are interesting. Some protestors tweet "Imagine if we protestors showed up like that"...well, that would be interesting considering I highly doubt we will see any Oath Keepers looting CVS or waiving their rifles in the face of police screaming death to all pigs.

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
The reactions are interesting. Some protestors tweet "Imagine if we protestors showed up like that"...well, that would be interesting considering I highly doubt we will see any Oath Keepers looting CVS or waiving their rifles in the face of police screaming death to all pigs.
Hard to tote a couple of 12 packs, feminine hygiene products, trojans and a rifle, right? :D

WackyDan

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2004
I wonder if they would let sick people or upset children get through? That would be terrifying to have a kid having a meltdown and being stuck there without potentially murdering several people to get through. I suppose it isn't much different then a regular traffic jam from an accident....

If you were 50 cars back you couldn't do shit... ten cars back you'd know exactly why you weren't going anyway... first in line or 2nd car back with an emergency? You'd plow right through them if there was room to get past the first or second row of cars... shoulder open, etc.

I can't believe people are that fucking stupid not to consider the issues they are causing. I promise you they are there on that highway because they are too scared to mix in with the real protesters and rioters on the streets of Fergussen.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
I could infract a ton of posters in this thread on all sides for their comments or I could just close this thread.

I chose the latter.

Perknose
Forum Director

Status
Not open for further replies.