• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."
  • Community Question: What makes a good motherboard?

Another doing normal stuff while black harassment case (California Professor)

SmCaudata

Oct 8, 2006

I honestly can't imagine having to live my life like this. It is honestly despicable how racist our society is. Maybe our resident police defenders can come by and say why sitting on a work meeting outside and dancing in your living room are worthy of investigation.

I know that if police came up and I was in the bushes on a meeting saying that I was looking for shade and quiet would be sufficient. The police would walk away.

SmCaudata

Oct 8, 2006
Welcome to Trump's America where black people have to justify their existence
I remember when Obama would bring up these cases. He would be accused being divisive by the right. Now we have a president that is openly devisive and those same people praise him.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I remember when Obama would bring up these cases. He would be accused being divisive by the right. Now we have a president that is openly devisive and those same people praise him.
well it's all part of the same, unchanging philosophy of blatantly racist right-wingers: pointing out the explicit racism is the real racism!

they believe this to a fault.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
well it's all part of the same, unchanging philosophy of blatantly racist right-wingers: pointing out the explicit racism is the real racism!

they believe this to a fault.
Accuse your political opponents of doing what you're doing, and then claim they're attacking you.

skyking

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
Welcome to Trump's America where black people have to justify their existence.

You may want to merge this into the ever growing "black people harassed just for existing" thread
as much as I despise the turd, it has been like this for long before him, and it will continue after he is gone. It is fucked :(

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
as much as I despise the turd, it has been like this for long before him, and it will continue after he is gone. It is fucked :(
It has gotten exponentially worse under a President who gives explicit approval. At least with pushback from someone like Obama it was somewhat tamped down. Trump grants people the comfort level to be openly racist.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

ASK THE COMMUNITY