Another Democratic President could lead to continued legislation blocking and disrupt

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

unokitty

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2012
AP678980987368.jpg

Umm.. maybe my eyes are failing me but I do see a correlation with presidents' parties along with aberrations caused by wars.

ISIS: Military Contractors’ “Gravy Train” To Profits

Who's Going to Get Rich Fighting the Islamic State?
Obama's small war means big profits -- and little oversight -- for defense contractors and hired guns.

Defense contractors' earnings exceed expectations

US changed presidents.
US changed president's political party.
US changed congress's majority party.

What hasn't changed is war in the Middle East.

What hasn't changed is the politicians accepting money, err contributions, from defence contractors.

What hasn't changed are the defence contractors making money...

Call that change if you want.

But to this old dog soldier it looks like the same old racket...

Uno
Sentry Dog Handler
US Army '69-'71

Last edited:

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
So you think paying 24% of every dollar and getting little in return should make us want to give them even more?

You really thought US taxes are high compared to Europe? It was so obvious what Eskimo meant. Obviously nobody would want to pay more for no added value. The question is if there is a way to get here what Europeans feel they are getting for the more they pay there? This is why I hate liberals who do not focus on result based spending. Money is a tool that requires proper use and no answer in itself. We have to be able to demonstrate and prove to the people, ourselves, that government can perform. Neither side wants credit to go to the other side. Republicans are the ones who are now making sure that doesn't happen by blocking everything. They know full well that the average person will blame the majority party and not them. Fuck the nation if that's what it takes to win.