Another championship another Big Mac

Feb 4, 2009
I want to know what Chef Rush thinks of this.
Chef Rush is former military so he probably won’t talk about it.

This guy is a real White House Chef

QzUTuV8.png

Reactions: DarthKyrie

DarthKyrie

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2016
I want to know what Chef Rush thinks of this.
Chef Rush is former military so he probably won’t talk about it.

This guy is a real White House Chef

QzUTuV8.png

He's damn good too from what Obama said.

Chef Rush, I'd like some Prime Rib rare, with a baked potato with chili and cheese, please.

Feb 4, 2009
I may have to apologize to the President but it’s still not White House worthy. Especially for a big achievement

I’m short on time today, I just had a McDonalds signature select burger with Swiss, mushrooms and some kind of nifty onion ring topping. This was by far the best burger I’ve ever had from a fast food place.

I’d still be pissed if I made a large milestone achievement the and that was the treat for doing it.

Reactions: UberNeuman

DarthKyrie

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2016
I may have to apologize to the President but it’s still not White House worthy. Especially for a big achievement

I’m short on time today, I just had a McDonalds signature select burger with Swiss, mushrooms and some kind of nifty onion ring topping. This was by far the best burger I’ve ever had from a fast food place.

I’d still be pissed if I made a large milestone achievement the and that was the treat for doing it.

Especially when you have a guy like Chef Rush as your White House chef. He could whip something much better than that in an hour or two.

Jan 25, 2011

It’s not just the achievements it’s the circumstance. You’re invited to the White House, the seat of western power where we all see these images of grand celebrations and imagine the most intriquette of special dinners, and you get a shown trays of cold fast food.

The one time you may ever find yourself in this special place that few but the most elite and powerful get invited to and you’re given a common bland experience that you could give yourself for ten bucks.

DarthKyrie

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2016
It’s not just the achievements it’s the circumstance. You’re invited to the White House, the seat of western power where we all see these images of grand celebrations and imagine the most intriquette of special dinners, and you get a shown trays of cold fast food.

The one time you may ever find yourself in this special place that few but the most elite and powerful get invited to and you’re given a common bland experience that you could give yourself for ten bucks.

The Main Event is having the privilege of being used as a prop for The Donald's latest photo op. They don't need a nice meal when you get The Donald.

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
I thought the fast food was because of the shutdown... but now we see it is his preference.

What a goddamn loser.

Reactions: esquared

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Nothing says good job like a free McDonald's meal. Shows you the standards that 'Murica has for their food. Gee, I wonder why obesity, diabetes, and heart disease run rampant.

Feb 4, 2009

More or less what I was saying

Worked for a guy who kept teasing a good night out as a reward for achieving a big goal.
We all made or exceeded the big goal and the good night out was going to The Olive Garden.....

Paul98

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2010
This is an embarrassment, even if it was well prepared you can go get that anywhere any day without any prep for cheap. This is just going to be cold crappy fast food.

The white house has great chiefs, I can't even imagine what they think about the white house doing this.

But then again with the crap that Trump eats, I am guessing they don't exactly like cooking for him

Reactions: DarthKyrie

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
It's my understanding that the president pays for the food the white house chef prepares. If that's the case he probably thought he could save a few bucks by going to McD's. Would fit everything we know about him.