Anna Nicole Smith = COW

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

iamme

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
Originally posted by: Freejack2
Actually I wouldn't call her dumb. She married a rich old guy nearly on his deathbed and unless they actually did block her inheritance from the will far as I know she made quite a chunk of change. Now she's got her own show and probably raking in the dough from that. She may not be able to control her waistline but when it comes to money I'd hardly call her stupid.

If you saw her on Leno trying to put together sentences, you'd agree she's an idiot.

Marrying a rich old guy, just means she's a low life golddigger. Having her own show is probably the work of other people cashing in on her "fame".

BillGates

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2001
MOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I refuse to watch any of the episodes until she loses at least 400 pounds. (ie, cutting off one ankle)

Pooteh

Aug 12, 2002
Originally posted by: iamme
Actually I wouldn't call her dumb. She married a rich old guy nearly on his deathbed and unless they actually did block her inheritance from the will far as I know she made quite a chunk of change. Now she's got her own show and probably raking in the dough from that. She may not be able to control her waistline but when it comes to money I'd hardly call her stupid.

If you saw her on Leno trying to put together sentences, you'd agree she's an idiot.

Marrying a rich old guy, just means she's a low life golddigger. Having her own show is probably the work of other people cashing in on her "fame".

theres such a thing as playing dumb:) playing dumb into 80 million aint bad:p

diskop

Golden Member
Jul 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Pooteh

Thats true :) But as they say, a fool and his/her money are soon parted.

iamme

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
Originally posted by: Pooteh

Ok, if she's just playing dumb, let me be the first to say that she's the most talented actress I've ever seen :p

bmacd

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
may God rest the helpless sole of the AT user who requests pics of Anna Nicole.

-=bmacd=-

iamme

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
Originally posted by: bmacd
may God rest the helpless sole of the AT user who requests pics of Anna Nicole.

-=bmacd=-

I found an old picture of Anna Nicole and her late husband......

Sexy Anna

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
Her show is on now.

SHES A HEFFER ALRIGHT!

diskop

Golden Member
Jul 14, 2001
Read some letter in TIME magazine from some fat woman saying "it's great that Anna can make men do whatever she wants even though she's over 200 lbs. I also weigh over 200 lbs and can make men pretty much do what I want too."

Pretty funny I thought.