Ann Coulter pwned by guy with Down's Syndrome

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
In her defense though... Obama did say he bowled like someone in the special olympics.
But yeh she says stuff like to make money... same with all the others.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quite Frankly rudder, I find your comments especially offensive while you advocate only a totally false equivalency.

On one hand you say a troll like Ann Coulter is in it to make money, but ole Ann is not running for POTUS.

But when it comes to the man we want to be POTUS, it should not be a matter of a profit motive. As we need a President who can best represent the interests of all the American people. And not just the interests of the top 1/2 of 1% of all Americans.

We know how Obama made his money which is mainly on book sales, see disclosed Obama income tax returns. What we don't know is how Romney made his money, see non disclosed income tax returns. But at the end of the day, Romney made his money, not because he is any smarter than the average American and instead by being far more unethical.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quite Frankly rudder, I find your comments especially offensive while you advocate only a totally false equivalency.

On one hand you say a troll like Ann Coulter is in it to make money, but ole Ann is not running for POTUS.

But when it comes to the man we want to be POTUS, it should not be a matter of a profit motive. As we need a President who can best represent the interests of all the American people. And not just the interests of the top 1/2 of 1% of all Americans.

We know how Obama made his money which is mainly on book sales, see disclosed Obama income tax returns. What we don't know is how Romney made his money, see non disclosed income tax returns. But at the end of the day, Romney made his money, not because he is any smarter than the average American and instead by being far more unethical.
We don't know how Romney made his money but we know it's unethical?

Perhaps Mr Stephens will write a letter for you.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
I like the response letter a lot but I'll state for the record that this is faux outrage.

It doesn't matter what A C says, she's a moron and deserves to be ignored. Ignore her for what she is and not what she says.

Last edited:

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I like the response letter a lot but I'll state for the record that this is faux outrage.

It doesn't matter what A C days, she's a moron and deserves to be ignored. Ignore her for what she is and not what she says.

Agreed, although Coulter is, was, and always will be the Chupacabra...

Wheezer

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
Not guilty. Retard is a proper term to use, just like saying something is really gay when it's not fun, or calling my car the N word when it simply doesn't work.

LMFAO...that is the funniest thing I have read on this board in a while.

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011
Coulter and Trump should make a baby. Can you imagine how absolutely awful it would be?

bononos

Diamond Member
Aug 21, 2011
It's a toss up. Part of me thinks she's a professional troll who laughs at the end of the day. Part of me thinks she might have some kind of mental illness, and she's dead serious when she says all these crazy things. If the latter, letters like this are a hard blow to self esteem.
She's definitely not crazy. She is simply someone whose niche is churning out stuff that even some mainstream right wing publishing houses find too outlandish. She's more serious about making money and less about what she espouses in her books.