Ann Coulter fan site

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
Originally posted by: SViscusi
Originally posted by: DariHe's talking about either eating her out or just looking down her dress.

Stop being so uptight, he's making a joke. It's moonbeam for christsakes relax.

Are you saying he's a known pervert in the Bay Area?

Never mind, I'm out of here.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Dari
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
could you guys go any lower? This thread is ridiculous and needs to be locked.
I could go lower. I'll tell you if the carpet matches the drapes.

You're perverted and disgusting. But I'm sure this isn't the first time you've heard that.
And you are going to be a future world leader?

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: LunarRay
I still think Ann is the cutest of all the Republicans.
You've never seen Kim Serafin have you?

I think Ann Coulter is the Second cutest of all the Republicans.. :)

How about Heather Nauert?

Well... I've been wrong before.. Ann Coulter is the third cutest of all the Republicans and may be less cute than any other cute Republican female But without question cuter than me.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: VioletAura
Someone should slap some sense into her with her own stupid rambling hate filled book.

Actually isn't Franken's hate book due out soon?;)
---------

separate from that is Molly Ivan's book out yet? I can't remember the name of it but from the little fun we had earlier with Oreilly, Franken, and her - I'm most interested in hers of the 3.

CkG

heartsurgeon

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2001
Ann Coulter writes engaging, witty, insightful books.

If you think she is lying, you should read some of the books published about the Venona Cables.

Your impression of Sen. McCarthy will change as well..

guess what...there where communists all over the State Department,
at least 200 "unidentified" active spys according to the Venona Cables.

F.D.R.'s own vice president (Wallace) was a self-professed communist.

Coulter p!sses of liberals because she uses their own tactics (personal ridicule, and sarcasm), against them. She does it on purpose to play with the minds of "liberals." thats why so many people are posting missives here that attact her personally!, she is setting you up!!.

well, for those of you that really hate coulter..try reading her latest book (Treason), and ANY book you want on the Venona Cables (do a Amazon search) to verify what she says..i think you'll come to some different conclusions.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY
Someone should slap some sense into her with her own stupid rambling hate filled book.

---------

separate from that is Molly Ivan's book out yet? I can't remember the name of it but from the little fun we had earlier with Oreilly, Franken, and her - I'm most interested in hers of the 3.

CkG

OK... slap her with Franken's book... well... which is thicker?

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: heartsurgeon
Ann Coulter writes engaging, witty, insightful books.

If you think she is lying, you should read some of the books published about the Venona Cables.

Your impression of Sen. McCarthy will change as well..

guess what...there where communists all over the State Department,
at least 200 "unidentified" active spys according to the Venona Cables.

F.D.R.'s own vice president (Wallace) was a self-professed communist.

Coulter p!sses of liberals because she uses their own tactics (personal ridicule, and sarcasm), against them. She does it on purpose to play with the minds of "liberals." thats why so many people are posting missives here that attact her personally!, she is setting you up!!.

well, for those of you that really hate coulter..try reading her latest book (Treason), and ANY book you want on the Venona Cables (do a Amazon search) to verify what she says..i think you'll come to some different conclusions.

They wouldn't call it "Brainwashing" if it didn't work! :)

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
Well... I've been wrong before.. Ann Coulter is the third cutest of all the Republicans and may be less cute than any other cute Republican female But without question cuter than me.

Ditto . . . with one caveat. If being a FOX bobblehead is analogous to GOP membership Laurie Dhue is definitely in the Top 3 bumping Annthrax (copied from another Coulter fan commentary) out of my Top 5.

I guess some of you guys don't get out a lot so I will help you out. It's not natural for your hair roots to be a different color than your splitends . . . if the carpet matches the drapes . . . Annthrax definitely needs to seek professional help.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: BaliBabyDoc

Ditto . . . with one caveat. If being a FOX bobblehead is analogous to GOP membership Laurie Dhue is definitely in the Top 3 bumping Annthrax (copied from another Coulter fan commentary) out of my Top 5.

I guess some of you guys don't get out a lot so I will help you out. It's not natural for your hair roots to be a different color than your splitends . . . if the carpet matches the drapes . . . Annthrax definitely needs to seek professional help.

Well.. that does it.. Ann is fast becomming average... But, hey... at 58 you look at a porcupine twice.. or thrice...
Quick... tell Moonbeam roots on the head... look at her head... Actually, she has nice hair... long, thick and soft.. so I gather.

SViscusi

Golden Member
Apr 12, 2000
Originally posted by: BaliBabyDoc

Heather Nauert started as a GOP consultant before she was hired by Fox.

VioletAura

Banned
Aug 28, 2003

---------

CkG

OK... slap her with Franken's book... well... which is thicker?

:D

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
The first time I saw her I knew I could Dhue Laurie which lead me to figure it was a made up name?

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002

---------

CkG

its already out, and atleast its funny, and factual to boot:) things that cannot be said of any of coulters books

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

You're perverted and disgusting. But I'm sure this isn't the first time you've heard that.

He's making a joke about a woman who says things like this

"When contemplating college liberals, you really regret once again that John Walker is not getting the death penalty. We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed, too. Otherwise, they will turn out to be outright traitors."

and

There are no good Democrats.

and

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."

and your calling him perverted and disgusting?

He's talking about either eating her out or just looking down her dress.
Yuck, you're not a very cunning linguist.

LilBlinbBlahIce

Golden Member
Dec 31, 2001

He's making a joke about a woman who says things like this

"When contemplating college liberals, you really regret once again that John Walker is not getting the death penalty. We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed, too. Otherwise, they will turn out to be outright traitors."

and

There are no good Democrats.

and

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."

and your calling him perverted and disgusting?

He's talking about either eating her out or just looking down her dress.
Yuck, you're not a very cunning linguist.

LOL!!