Ann Coulter fan site

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
a lot of pretty pictures
My Sweet Annie C.

I bet you hear this all the time from the baying chorus of your admirers, but when I undress you in my imagination, I can't help picturing one of those really bony, rib-showing, narrow-headed dogs with the long, lank hair - a blonde Afghan as it were, or a Saluki in a wig, and mean. Considering their cranial dimensions, one supposes their brains can't be much larger than Vienna sausages. Grrrrr ... ruff, ruff, ruff!

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
Originally posted by: BaliBabyDoc
a lot of pretty pictures
My Sweet Annie C.

I bet you hear this all the time from the baying chorus of your admirers, but when I undress you in my imagination, I can't help picturing one of those really bony, rib-showing, narrow-headed dogs with the long, lank hair - a blonde Afghan as it were, or a Saluki in a wig, and mean. Considering their cranial dimensions, one supposes their brains can't be much larger than Vienna sausages. Grrrrr ... ruff, ruff, ruff!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

You're too damn funny, BBD. You missed you're calling. :D

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
i thought this was going to be a babe thread
Why would you expect to see babes in a thread about Ann Coulter?? The resemblance between the pix and the real Ann Coulter is striking.

Sternfan

May 24, 2003
Well now we see what type of people you really are, making fun of someones looks. I would love to see pics of you two: I would bet my left nut she is much easier to look at than either one of you two.
BaliBabyDoc
BOBDN

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
Originally posted by: Sternfan
Well now we see what type of people you really are, making fun of someones looks. I would love to see pics of you two: I would bet my left nut she is much easier to look at than either one of you two.
BaliBabyDoc
BOBDN

Since we all know you never make fun of people.

Sternfan

May 24, 2003
Originally posted by: Orsorum
BaliBabyDoc
BOBDN

Since we all know you never make fun of people.

I might have made a comment when I read one of these space cadets in here compaired the Bush administration to Star wars because even my 4 year old was laughing at that one. But no I never made fun of someones looks.

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
BaliBabyDoc
BOBDN

You're confused. I didn't make fun of her looks. Henry Panky did. I did find it funny, though. And I think Henry is really in love with her and actually likes the fact that she looks like a dog.

Maybe you should get in touch with your feelings for Annie C. too. This could become a blossoming relationship. I'm sure she'd be on about the same mental and emotional level as a Stern fan.

Oh, and if you really want those pix mail me your left nut and 10 bucks each and I'll send you as many as you like. ;)

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
I think Ann is actually pretty cute. Skinny, brainy, quick witted, attorney, author, soon to be rich and all that goes with it can easily overcome the Conservative bent she supports. She is getting better looking all the time... :confused:

edit... she and Bill Maher get along pretty well... So say's Bill.

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
Originally posted by: LunarRay
I think Ann is actually pretty cute. Skinny, brainy, quick witted, attorney, author, soon to be rich and all that goes with it can easily overcome the Conservative bent she supports. She is getting better looking all the time... :confused:

Take her down to the poodle parlor and clean her up LR. She'd look real fine on the end of a leash after a few of these :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
"Darling Ann Coulter, my winsome hyena, how I yearn to slip the tough, leather straps over your slavering muzzle and ride you like a gaucho through the befouled and slippery charnel house of your political desires!"

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
another web gem with a fitting Coulter quote
"We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed too."
Ann Coulter, to 3,500 cheering Republicans

I apologize for the ever so declasse musing that Ann Coulter resembles a female dog. Those dogs are a lot more attractive. Ann Coulter could win the Miss Universe pageant . . . but nothing could overcome the ugliness she exudes from within.

babe pix of Ann . . . I bet she's shooting liberals from the deck . . . I think I'm getting turned on

Ann Coulter = chupacabras ( with pix)

apparently others are debating the "finer" points of Ann (several pix . . . some hot . . . some not)

SlowSS

Golden Member
Nov 28, 2002
BBD, I can't believe that you are stooping this low. Why not attack her character or her ideology rather than her looks? I absolutely have no respect for people like you.

I don't care for her political views and her rant, so I choose to tune her out.

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
Originally posted by: SlowSS
BBD, I can't believe that you are stooping this low. Why not attack her character or her ideology rather than her looks? I absolutely have no respect for people like you.

I don't care for her political views and her rant, so I choose to tune her out.

If you ever heard her speak you'd understand.

She exudes an evil ugly aura from every pore of her body. She is an enemy to society. A demagogue.

For a supposedly educated person she is the most vile, ignorant, loathesome entity in the pantheon of conservative dogma.

I edit to add

The links are great BBD. Especially "a lot of pretty pictures" and "chupacabras." Keep 'em comin'. :D

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
Dude, get a grip. If you actually read the site . . . it highlights (humorously) her distasteful politics. Personally, I think Salukis and Afghans are attractive dogs. In all truthfulness, I might even consider some menagerie trois action with Coulter and Condi. Granted, I wouldn't let Coulter speak b/c her prose makes me nauseated.

If you read the site . . . the pictures are associated with Coulter's behavior not her physical appearance . . . in general. In either case, the site is funny. If you don't think so . . . fine . . . but do a little footwork before you criticize.

The resemblance between the pix and the real Ann Coulter is striking.
I was talking about the dogs . . . and the resemblance is akin to GWB looking like Curious George . . . a caricature.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Managerie tois... I'm impressed. I still think Ann is the cutest of all the Republicans. She is easily the smartest. Considering she is the spokesperson for Hard Right Wing Politics, I think we Liberal folks have little to be concerned about. I would have chosen a Three toed Sloth as being akin to Ann... slow, sure and cuddly..

Sternfan

May 24, 2003
Originally posted by: BOBDN
BaliBabyDoc
BOBDN

You're confused. I didn't make fun of her looks. Henry Panky did. I did find it funny, though. And I think Henry is really in love with her and actually likes the fact that she looks like a dog.

Maybe you should get in touch with your feelings for Annie C. too. This could become a blossoming relationship. I'm sure she'd be on about the same mental and emotional level as a Stern fan.

Oh, and if you really want those pix mail me your left nut and 10 bucks each and I'll send you as many as you like. ;)

Before I mail ya my nut I have to see the pic hahaha.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: BaliBabyDoc
i thought this was going to be a babe thread
Why would you expect to see babes in a thread about Ann Coulter?? The resemblance between the pix and the real Ann Coulter is striking.

i like thin blondes. sorry. :eek:

i'd do her. i might have to duct tape her mouth shut, but i'd hit it. kobe style.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Coulter seems like a Hysterical Witch to me.. She's even more Hysterical than Sean Hannesy