Animated Gif Request

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000
This has got to be the play of the year. From the last Pats drive when rookie defensive lineman jay alford broke through and sacked the sh1t out of brady.

Please provide link to animated gif so I can relive this moment over and over again.

Extra points if you can flash a shot of brady pouting with the text "whats the matter with your face Brady?"

Jeeebus

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2006
gotta give Brady credit though. The man does not wear his emotions on his sleeve. After that many sacks and knockdowns (and especially that last hit), he was still pretty calm on 4th down. Put Romo in that situation, and his head would have probably launched into the stands.

Modeps

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
There was a better camera angle of that one... basically directly behind Brady.. Alford looked like an absolute monster coming at him.

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Modeps
There was a better camera angle of that one... basically directly behind Brady.. Alford looked like an absolute monster coming at him.

You might mean the Mitchell play. He came busting through the middle of the line like a monster.

SSSnail

Lifer
Nov 29, 2006
Don't remind me, Brady got sacked and knocked down this last game more than the entire freaking season.

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
Originally posted by: SSSnail
Don't remind me, Brady got sacked and knocked down this last game more than the entire freaking season.

Giants defensive line dominated start to finish. Best performance since the '85 Bears.

Modeps

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
Originally posted by: ThePresence

You might mean the Mitchell play. He came busting through the middle of the line like a monster.

Oh maybe thats what I'm thinking of... it was near the end zone. Sorry, drunk.

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: ThePresence

Oh maybe thats what I'm thinking of... it was near the end zone. Sorry, drunk.

Yeah, Kawika Mitchell came through the line like a man possessed. That was an awesome camera angle.

Epic Fail

Diamond Member
May 10, 2005
Originally posted by: Jeeebus
gotta give Brady credit though. The man does not wear his emotions on his sleeve. After that many sacks and knockdowns (and especially that last hit), he was still pretty calm on 4th down. Put Romo in that situation, and his head would have probably launched into the stands.

He also called the time out the second he was down.

JasonCoder

Golden Member
Feb 23, 2005
Originally posted by: Jeeebus

He had a few throws that were very un-Brady-like. I chalk it up to hearing footsteps and thinking about the pain. That dude that charged up the middle and flattened him looked like Terry Tate, office linebacker. Could just see him doin the choo choo thing saying "All aboard the pain train, bitches!! Whoo Whoo!!"

:laugh: