Animal sex tourism ?

Modelworks

Lifer
Feb 22, 2007
Knew that some people were into that sort of thing, didn't realize it existed as something people were providing as a service though. ugh, sickening.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/of...nning_animal-sex_farm_in_northern_washington/
SEATTLE — A Whatcom County, Wash., man’s friendship and aggressive support for a man convicted in the infamous Enumclaw horse-sex case led to his arrest this week for allegedly operating a bestiality farm just south of the Canadian border, federal prosecutors said Friday.

Douglas Spink, 39, a one-time dot-com millionaire, convicted drug smuggler and horse trainer, was quietly living on a rural property just south of Sumas when he connected with James Tait, who was in a Tennessee jail on a bestiality charge. Tait had earlier been convicted of trespassing in 2005 in the Enumclaw case, in which a Gig Harbor man died after having sex with a horse.

The two men’s communications set in motion an investigation that resulted in Spink’s arrest Wednesday at the Sumas farm for suspicion of violating his federal probation for drug smuggling. Federal prosecutors and Whatcom County sheriff’s officials say Spink also allowed people to come to the farm and have sex with animals.

"They were promoting tourism of this nature for bestiality," Whatcom County Sheriff Bill Elfo said Friday.

When county deputies and federal investigators searched the property they found videotapes that included images of a man, who was visiting the property, having sex with several large-breed dogs.

The man, a 51-year-old British national, was arrested for investigation of four counts of bestiality, Elfo said. He is being held in the Whatcom County Jail in lieu of $150,000, Elfo said.

On Wednesday, authorities took several animals, including horses and large-breed dogs, found on Spink’s property into protective custody, Elfo said. Several mice were euthanized, Elfo added.

"At this point we don’t know how many people visited this location or how many engaged in illegal conduct," the sheriff said. "We’ll see as the federal investigation unfolds."

The property, Exitpoint Stallions, is reportedly owned by Spink’s mother.

Spink appeared Friday in U.S. District Court in Seattle, where he was ordered held until an April 30 detention hearing.

"These are just allegations," Spink’s attorney, Howard Phillips, said following the hearing. "My client said he has not been engaging in bestiality at all."

How and why Spink and Tait came to know one another is unclear, but in court Friday federal prosecutors explained how authorities were led to Spink.

During the phone calls between Tait and Spink, the two men talked about their similar views on animals and bestiality, authorities said.

Spink was so concerned about Tait’s arrest in Tennessee for bestiality that Spink called his friend’s lawyers and even pretended to be an attorney himself, said Assistant. U.S. Attorney Susan Roe. The phone calls from Spink came to the attention of police in Maury County, Tenn., who eventually learned that Spink was not a lawyer, but was on federal probation on the drug-smuggling conviction, authorities said.

Maury County Detective Terry Chandler contacted U.S. Probation in Seattle, authorities said. Tennessee authorities turned over recorded jail phone calls between Spink and Tait to authorities building a case here.

Tait, 58, pleaded guilty in January in Tennessee to engaging in sexual activity with animals and was released on probation. As part of his probation, Spink was forbidden from talking with other felons, Roe said.

Hacp

Lifer
Jun 8, 2005
Wait, you can force animals to have sex with other animals and you can inseminate animals against their will but you can't have sex with them yourself?

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
Wait, you can force animals to have sex with other animals and you can inseminate animals against their will but you can't have sex with them yourself?

see how the eval government takes your freedoms away? ^_^

this made me lul:

"The property, Exitpoint Stallions,"

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
Can someone explain the appeal of this? Where are Godless Astronomer and Mike Gaynor when you need them?

ayabe

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2005
People that commit these heinous crimes need to be killed.

Not sure I would go that far, but this is some seriously deviant behavior and probably can't be corrected via therapy, or has a ridiculous recidivism rate like child molesters.

Patranus

Diamond Member
Apr 15, 2007
What should we expect when the USA has raised an entire generation of thugs.

ShawnD1

Lifer
May 24, 2003
What should we expect when the USA has raised an entire generation of thugs.
Please explain.

ViolentCrimeRateTrend2.gif

:hmm:

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Unlike your ex girlfriend, the dog doesn't know how to file a police report after you've raped it :awe:

It appears in this case that the dog was probably raping him. If so, my guess is that the dog was probably ok with it. And if that's the case, then what we have is essentially a victimless crime where the only thing we're enforcing here is morality.

ShawnD1

Lifer
May 24, 2003
It appears in this case that the dog was probably raping him. If so, my guess is that the dog was probably ok with it. And if that's the case, then what we have is essentially a victimless crime where the only thing we're enforcing here is morality.
New law: it's only legal to have sex with animals if it's a male animal and the animal is pitching.
:awe:

I'd actually support a law like this. If you want to die like the dude in that Mr Hands video, go for it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Pinyan
Kenneth Pinyan (June 22, 1960 - July 2, 2005) was a Boeing engineer residing in Gig Harbor,[1] Washington who engaged in receptive anal sex with full-size stallions at a farm near the city of Enumclaw. He videotaped those sex acts and distributed them informally under the name Mr. Hands.

During a July 2005 sex act, videotaped by a friend, he suffered a perforated colon and later died of his injuries.
Ha what a stupid asshole, or should I say, perforated asshole.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
But, according to PETA "dogs are humans with fur"

LOL! Please don't screw the fur people!

I opened this thread wondering what the hell kind of animals people would want to see have sex. I should have known . . .

That guy that died is a prime candidate for a Darwin Award. Everyone NOT interested in being screwed by a horse could have instantly told him what was going to happen.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
On Wednesday, authorities took several animals, including horses and large-breed dogs, found on Spink’s property into protective custody, Elfo said. Several mice were euthanized, Elfo added.
What the fucking fuck? D::eek:

May 11, 2008
New law: it's only legal to have sex with animals if it's a male animal and the animal is pitching.
:awe:

I'd actually support a law like this. If you want to die like the dude in that Mr Hands video, go for it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Pinyan

Ha what a stupid asshole, or should I say, perforated asshole.

Kenneth Pinyan (June 22, 1960 - July 2, 2005) was a Boeing engineer residing in Gig Harbor,[1] Washington who engaged in receptive anal sex with full-size stallions at a farm near the city of Enumclaw. He videotaped those sex acts and distributed them informally under the name Mr. Hands.

During a July 2005 sex act, videotaped by a friend, he suffered a perforated
colon and later died of his injuries.

Is this why some people have claimed in the past that boeing build shit for planes ? :D

To have sex wint an animal , yuk ! D:D:D:

and mice too ? Are we talking about mice who where put to sleep because they had perforated colons too ?

EDIT:
Now i will put 2 high voltage electrodes on both sides of my skull and a degauss coil on my skull and switch on the combined 10KV generator/degauss coil to erase those dreaded pictures in my mind...

Last edited: