Angrymarshmello's Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle Movie Review

Apr 5, 2000
Rating: 8.5/10

The girls are hawt. That is all.

But seriously, um, whereas the first movie was aimed more towards teenage girls and the "girl power" group, this one definetly seemed to be aimed at the teenage male/young male adult group. Yowza is the only word that comes to mind when I watchied this movie. They spend a lot of time scantily clad. Bikinis, short skirts, and at 2 different times in the movie, nothing at all :Q

The movie itself - the plot, well was alright. It kind of jumped from thing to thing, very loosely tied, but I can't say I went to go see the movie for the plot. Demi Moore - HAAAAAAAWWWT!!! For a 40 year old with 3 kids, that is one smoking body. Cameron looked hawt in a couple scenes, kinda bleh in others. Drew surprisingly had this sexy sexy tomboy act going on that I really liked, and my sweet Lucy was just sexy as ever. Love those freckles.

I'm not sorry I spent the money on this movie. I'd much rather see this than any of the other top 5 movies the past week (except for Finding Nemo, which I saw already)

Tab

Lifer
Sep 15, 2002
Hopefully it was the one better than before. I am sick of seeing movies with only hot chicks, I mean I need a good plot sometimes!

Apr 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Tabb
Hopefully it was the one better than before. I am sick of seeing movies with only hot chicks, I mean I need a good plot sometimes!

If you didn't like the first you won't like this. I never saw the first but this one's plot was alright at best

tigerbait

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2001
I saw it earlier today. It was entertaining...definitely didn't feel like I wasted money. There were a lot of funny parts, especially Bernie Mac. Demi Moore is so very hot, abobe and beyond the other 3 hotties.

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Thanks for the review Angrymarshmello, I don't plan on seeing it at my local theater, but I will buy the DVD for the babes :p

Hubris

Platinum Member
Jul 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein
Thanks for the review Angrymarshmello, I don't plan on seeing it at my local theater, but I will buy the DVD for the babes :p

Slow mo is your friend.

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
hehehe my friend says that it sucked really bad and not to watch it...but u say otherwise...hehhehehe....

man i can never get over ur sn...angrymarshmello...the best name in AT i think....wtf is an angrymarshmello ahhahha so random and so angry....lol

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: Hubris

Slow mo is your friend.

Amen Hubris! :D :beer:

Apr 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Hubris

Slow mo is your friend.

Amen Hubris! :D :beer:

Yea I can't wait for the DVD either :) I swear I saw something once or twice but without slow mo it's hard to tell

(I just sounded like a total perv but oh well)

Apr 5, 2000
Originally posted by: DanTMWTMP
hehehe my friend says that it sucked really bad and not to watch it...but u say otherwise...hehhehehe....

man i can never get over ur sn...angrymarshmello...the best name in AT i think....wtf is an angrymarshmello ahhahha so random and so angry....lol

The movie itself was kinda alright but the girls make it worth watching :)

lol, well my old handle was RagingBITCH, and I wanted to keep it something to do with rage or anger, and somehow marshmello popped into my head. I'm odd, I know

pookguy88

Golden Member
Jul 19, 2001
i didn't like it at all. and i felt like i wasted my money and want it back.

firstly, there was way too much CG for every little thing. I mean at the beginning, for example, they jump out of a window and even that is CG, seriously, is it too hard to just do that in real life? and then everytime they hit someone when fighting the first shot after the hit is a CG animation of them flying all over the place... that just pissed me off. Secondly, I don't know why everyone says that the angels are hot, they're not. Diaz's face has severe acne problems and her face is very masculine, Berrymore is fat, and Liu is not as hot as Hu. As for Demi, everyone knows she's hot, so I don't see why its such a discovery all of a sudden; I mean she did make a little movie where she was scantilly clad the entire time called... Strip Tease. The only semi-ok part was Bernie Mac, but that got old too, some of the jokes were funny but they just went overboard on some other ones. The Helen Zass joke was good for the first couple minutes but just got dry like a TV sitcom soon after. And the music, its good but comeon McG, use something original, half the songs were from Prodigy.

that is all.

Mrburns2007

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2001
Ebert and Roeper both ripped the movie as being stupid. I saw the first one and it was just plain lame. It's basically a B movie with some nice looking women in it, nothing more.

I'll save my money and see T3 instead. :cool:

Mrburns2007

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2001
Originally posted by: FeathersMcGraw
Originally posted by: Mrburns2007
It's basically a B movie with some nice looking women in it, nothing more.

I hear your words but I'm not getting the objection.

Well I'm not paying $8 to see it, I actually need to see a real movie for $8!