Angela Merkel - Hitler's daughter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
https://youtu.be/fE6gy6Ww91w

Thoughts on this?

Evidence is credible in my mind. Calls into question the motivation Germany regarding the vigorous push to support a European Union.

Is this a device used to bring the 3rd Reich back to life?
Evidence credible in your mind????? Well if you want to go with that, good luck, as your mind ain't working.

Hitler died in 1945, Merkel was born in 1954....

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
Evidence credible in your mind????? Well if you want to go with that, good luck, as your mind ain't working.

Hitler died in 1945, Merkel was born in 1954....

What?! Didn't you see "Boys From Brazil"?! Dr. Mengele cloned Hitler into six little Hitlers!! I saw the movie -- it's true! It's true! Everything in movies is true!

At least it doesn't come from "fake news!" Everything with verifiable facts is fake. Facts is fake, man!

Reactions: Meghan54
Mar 13, 2010
Why are blood lines (DNA) important? What is it in Merkel's DNA that makes her an acceptable candidate to push the agenda of the 3rd Reich? Who (or what) needs a certain DNA to tune into?

Mar 13, 2010
What and/or who are the principalities, powers and rulers of the darkness of THIS world? Who are the wicked spirits in high places?

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
What and/or who are the principalities, powers and rulers of the darkness of THIS world? Who are the wicked spirits in high places?
Yes! We're on a roll, here!

Between "666 Fifth Avenue," "I have my LITTLE wafer and my LITTLE wine . . . " . . . . "I'm well-churched," and the Trump-Meister being the Guinness World Record's Master of Lies for all time, my atheist friends who were raised Catholic have come back to Jee-sus.

They saw the "Omen" and "Damien" films wherein the Anti-Christ gets elected President.

Personally, while the verdict is out, I believe it . . . .

Isn't this current history parallel to Revelations!?

Reactions: Meghan54
Mar 13, 2010
Who said..."I will prepare a table for you in the presence of your enemies"?

Should the principalities, powers and rulers of the darkness of THIS world and wicked spirits in high places bow before US as we enjoy the benefits of the "table" right in their faces?

Mar 13, 2010
If Germany has been compromised and shown to be opposed the pursuit of life, liberty and happiness, should good men laugh at Germany with extreme derision?

Is the punishment (again!) of Germany imminent?

Status
Not open for further replies.