Andrew Dice Clay

Heller

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2006
i herd, but thought it was a rumor, i miss him, wonder if hes ever gona come back to south FL

SmoochyTX

Lifer
Apr 19, 2003
Originally posted by: Heller
i herd, but thought it was a rumor, i miss him, wonder if hes ever gona come back to south FL
He's got a reality series on VH1 (I think) right now.

Heller

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2006
his best material "no apologies" is on youtube

i'd post a link but its a boot leg and i don't wanna get banned.

Oct 19, 2000
Eh, I watched the first 4 minutes, and didn't get a laugh. May be just that clip, but I hate comedians who get popular just because they talk about subjects that nobody else will talk about. Get popular because of some actual jokes!!

Pacfanweb

Lifer
Jan 2, 2000
Dice's best material was on his first video. After that, he started sucking big time....all he does these days is spew profanity and talk about banging fat and nasty women. At least that's what he did last time I saw his Vegas act on TV. It was pathetic.

Ford Fairlane was a good movie. People think it was a vehicle for his comedy act back then, and it was, but in a different way: He actually played a parody of himself....all his jokes backfired in the movie, and it was basically making fun of himself.

D1gger

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2004
Andrew Dice Clay has been getting owned on the O&A show for the last week. Supposedly he has a hate on with Opie, but when Opie jumped onto another radio show where ADC was the guest, ADC just hung up and wouldn't even talk to Opie about what the problem was. ADC came off looking like a little girl.

Mr Incognito

Golden Member
Feb 20, 2007
ADC is a joke, all he does is bitch about the most irrelevant things, and in the PC society we live in today, he will piss off far more people then he makes 'laugh' (if you can actually stand to laugh at his jokes),.

tboo

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2000
Dice is the man. I miss the dirty nursery rhymes.

Little Boy Blew.......